SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city's Chamber of Commerce recently installed a new chairman of the board.
Bob Reed, marketing and business development director for Cameron Construction, took his position on the board at the chamber's annual installation banquet.
“The chamber is now poised to move in a direction not seen by the city in many years,” Reed said. “I see a mutual partnership between the city and the chamber as we work together to build toward a common goal — making this city a strong destination for business.”
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census reveals...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business jobs
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4 percent
- Dave Ramsey says: Gaining control of your...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 13
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 7
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 6
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3