SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city's Chamber of Commerce recently installed a new chairman of the board.
Bob Reed, marketing and business development director for Cameron Construction, took his position on the board at the chamber's annual installation banquet.
“The chamber is now poised to move in a direction not seen by the city in many years,” Reed said. “I see a mutual partnership between the city and the chamber as we work together to build toward a common goal — making this city a strong destination for business.”
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Overstock employees ride bicycles to work to...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Renewable energy advocates decry proposed...
- Batman and the search for familial stability
- The Gateway adding new dining concept
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 4
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 4
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over... 2