SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city's Chamber of Commerce recently installed a new chairman of the board.
Bob Reed, marketing and business development director for Cameron Construction, took his position on the board at the chamber's annual installation banquet.
“The chamber is now poised to move in a direction not seen by the city in many years,” Reed said. “I see a mutual partnership between the city and the chamber as we work together to build toward a common goal — making this city a strong destination for business.”
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- State lawmaker calling for criminal probe...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3
- Study: Social media users shy away from... 2