SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city's Chamber of Commerce recently installed a new chairman of the board.
Bob Reed, marketing and business development director for Cameron Construction, took his position on the board at the chamber's annual installation banquet.
“The chamber is now poised to move in a direction not seen by the city in many years,” Reed said. “I see a mutual partnership between the city and the chamber as we work together to build toward a common goal — making this city a strong destination for business.”
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The Interview'...
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Groups launch lawsuit over Tesoro refinery plan
- Russians rush to stores to pre-empt price rises
- How grandparents can save for their...
- US consumer prices fall in November
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for time...
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over phone,...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Wells Fargo providing $15K grants to... 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3