SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city's Chamber of Commerce recently installed a new chairman of the board.
Bob Reed, marketing and business development director for Cameron Construction, took his position on the board at the chamber's annual installation banquet.
“The chamber is now poised to move in a direction not seen by the city in many years,” Reed said. “I see a mutual partnership between the city and the chamber as we work together to build toward a common goal — making this city a strong destination for business.”
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- RSL unveils massive new solar project
- AAA Center opens call center in Clearfield,...
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings
- Gov. Gary Herbert among the first to 'fly' in...
- 3 reasons you should crowdfund your business
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 20
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- AAA Center opens call center in... 2
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 2