MIDVALE — A Midvale man was charged Friday with three counts of capital murder for the deaths of three people at a home last month.
David Fresques, 25, was charged with three counts of aggravated murder and one count of attempted aggravated murder in 3rd District Court. All are first-degree felonies.
Fresques was arrested after a two-day manhunt following a shooting at 8286 S. Adams St. (450 West) on Feb. 12. Danielle Lucero, 26, Omar Jarman, 35, and Shontay Young, 34, were all killed in the incident.
Police say Fresques, who goes by the street name "Twisted," went to the house on Adams Street early on Feb. 12. "During that time, an altercation occurred with Twisted and one of his associates," a police affidavit states.
Fresques first shot Jarman and Young in a living room of the home before he proceeded upstairs and shot Lucero in a bedroom, according to charging documents. He then shot a fourth women in another bedroom.
That woman was hospitalized and survived her injuries.
Fresques reportedly shot one of the women in a room where another witness was but did not shoot the witness, the affidavit states.
Four others inside the house — three adult males and an adult female — were not injured. Police described the home as a "known narcotics house."
Investigators are still looking for Davis Romney Fotu, 33, as a "person of interest" in the killings.
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Earthquake in eastern Nevada felt in St....
- Students wear green to honor 2 Hillcrest...
- New details in court reveal alleged shooter...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Despite rain, Utahns still have plenty of...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 28
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15