Deer Valley Music Festival features lineup of high-profile artists
PARK CITY — The Deer Valley Music Festival is celebrating its 10th anniversary from June 29 to Aug. 10 and will feature a lineup of high-profile artists, including actor and banjo player Steve Martin with the Steep Canyon Rangers, screen actor and Broadway star Mandy Patinkin, folk rock music duo Indigo Girls and jazz trumpeter Arturo Sandoval.
The festival will take place at Deer Valley Resort's Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater, 2250 Deer Valley Drive South, Park City, and, in addition to the shows above, will include performances by the Utah Symphony, a diva show tunes showstoppers program featuring lead performers and music from "Wicked," a concert celebrating 50 years of 007 and a special concert tribute to John Denver and the Rolling Stones. There will also be three chamber orchestra concerts at St. Mary's Church, 1505 White Pine Canyon Road, Park City.
Discounted "Design-A-Series" packages and group tickets for all concerts are on sale now and can be purchased at the Abravanel Hall Ticket Office by calling 801-533-6683. A single ticket local sale for Summit County residents will take place March 23, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Park City Visitors Center, 1910 Prospector Ave. Single tickets will go on sale to the general public on March 25 and can be purchased online at www.deervalleymusicfestival.org and through ArtTix outlets by calling 801-355-2787.
- Piano Guys, David Archuleta, 'Nutcracker':...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Families have become the scapegoat of holiday...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- How actress Blake Lively's family saves money...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 39
- Families have become the scapegoat of... 9
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 7
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere 5
- Sherry Young: When the scruffy look is... 4
- Be thankful — there's a theology... 4
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be... 4
- This new video game shows that there is... 3