Deer Valley Music Festival features lineup of high-profile artists
PARK CITY — The Deer Valley Music Festival is celebrating its 10th anniversary from June 29 to Aug. 10 and will feature a lineup of high-profile artists, including actor and banjo player Steve Martin with the Steep Canyon Rangers, screen actor and Broadway star Mandy Patinkin, folk rock music duo Indigo Girls and jazz trumpeter Arturo Sandoval.
The festival will take place at Deer Valley Resort's Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater, 2250 Deer Valley Drive South, Park City, and, in addition to the shows above, will include performances by the Utah Symphony, a diva show tunes showstoppers program featuring lead performers and music from "Wicked," a concert celebrating 50 years of 007 and a special concert tribute to John Denver and the Rolling Stones. There will also be three chamber orchestra concerts at St. Mary's Church, 1505 White Pine Canyon Road, Park City.
Discounted "Design-A-Series" packages and group tickets for all concerts are on sale now and can be purchased at the Abravanel Hall Ticket Office by calling 801-533-6683. A single ticket local sale for Summit County residents will take place March 23, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Park City Visitors Center, 1910 Prospector Ave. Single tickets will go on sale to the general public on March 25 and can be purchased online at www.deervalleymusicfestival.org and through ArtTix outlets by calling 801-355-2787.
- The Clean Cut: New Zealand students perform...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- Living — or dying — with...
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family perform...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Neon Trees represent BYU, Fight the New Drug...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What defenders of...
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout... 11
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do... 7
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog... 5
- Sherry Young: Steve Young and Jimmer... 3
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living... 3
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- Living — or dying —... 1