Deer Valley Music Festival features lineup of high-profile artists
PARK CITY — The Deer Valley Music Festival is celebrating its 10th anniversary from June 29 to Aug. 10 and will feature a lineup of high-profile artists, including actor and banjo player Steve Martin with the Steep Canyon Rangers, screen actor and Broadway star Mandy Patinkin, folk rock music duo Indigo Girls and jazz trumpeter Arturo Sandoval.
The festival will take place at Deer Valley Resort's Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater, 2250 Deer Valley Drive South, Park City, and, in addition to the shows above, will include performances by the Utah Symphony, a diva show tunes showstoppers program featuring lead performers and music from "Wicked," a concert celebrating 50 years of 007 and a special concert tribute to John Denver and the Rolling Stones. There will also be three chamber orchestra concerts at St. Mary's Church, 1505 White Pine Canyon Road, Park City.
Discounted "Design-A-Series" packages and group tickets for all concerts are on sale now and can be purchased at the Abravanel Hall Ticket Office by calling 801-533-6683. A single ticket local sale for Summit County residents will take place March 23, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Park City Visitors Center, 1910 Prospector Ave. Single tickets will go on sale to the general public on March 25 and can be purchased online at www.deervalleymusicfestival.org and through ArtTix outlets by calling 801-355-2787.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is an awesome mix...
- The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much...
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: The biggest...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 20
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 16
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 15
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable... 4
- Guest commentary: Kids don't need to... 3