Utah State tennis: Aggies hit the road for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State women's tennis will hit the road this weekend, March 1-2, for back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will take on Arizona State on Friday, Mar. 1, in Tempe, Ariz., at 1:30 p.m. (MT). USU will then travel to Tucson where it will compete against Arizona on Saturday, Mar. 2 at 10 a.m. (MT).
Leading the Aggies will be sophomore McKenzie Davis who is currently 4-0 in the No. 1 singles position and 2-1 in the first doubles spot with senior partner Jaci West. West is currently 3-1 in the No. 2 doubles position.
Other athletes to watch include senior Kristina Voytsekhovich who is currently 2-2 in the No. 4 singles position and sophomore Hillary Hays who is also currently 2-2 in the No. 6 singles position.
After this weekend. the Aggies will travel to Las Vegas, Nev., March 8-9, where they will take on UNLV and UC Riverside in back-to-back dual matches. Both matches are scheduled for a 10 a.m. (MT) start time.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest for...
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's...
- Morning links: Utah coaching job ranked; NFL...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 87
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 80
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 53
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 42
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 28