Utah State tennis: Aggies hit the road for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State women's tennis will hit the road this weekend, March 1-2, for back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will take on Arizona State on Friday, Mar. 1, in Tempe, Ariz., at 1:30 p.m. (MT). USU will then travel to Tucson where it will compete against Arizona on Saturday, Mar. 2 at 10 a.m. (MT).
Leading the Aggies will be sophomore McKenzie Davis who is currently 4-0 in the No. 1 singles position and 2-1 in the first doubles spot with senior partner Jaci West. West is currently 3-1 in the No. 2 doubles position.
Other athletes to watch include senior Kristina Voytsekhovich who is currently 2-2 in the No. 4 singles position and sophomore Hillary Hays who is also currently 2-2 in the No. 6 singles position.
After this weekend. the Aggies will travel to Las Vegas, Nev., March 8-9, where they will take on UNLV and UC Riverside in back-to-back dual matches. Both matches are scheduled for a 10 a.m. (MT) start time.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 115
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 21
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21