Utah State tennis: Aggies hit the road for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State women's tennis will hit the road this weekend, March 1-2, for back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will take on Arizona State on Friday, Mar. 1, in Tempe, Ariz., at 1:30 p.m. (MT). USU will then travel to Tucson where it will compete against Arizona on Saturday, Mar. 2 at 10 a.m. (MT).
Leading the Aggies will be sophomore McKenzie Davis who is currently 4-0 in the No. 1 singles position and 2-1 in the first doubles spot with senior partner Jaci West. West is currently 3-1 in the No. 2 doubles position.
Other athletes to watch include senior Kristina Voytsekhovich who is currently 2-2 in the No. 4 singles position and sophomore Hillary Hays who is also currently 2-2 in the No. 6 singles position.
After this weekend. the Aggies will travel to Las Vegas, Nev., March 8-9, where they will take on UNLV and UC Riverside in back-to-back dual matches. Both matches are scheduled for a 10 a.m. (MT) start time.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26