Utah State tennis: Aggies hit the road for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State women's tennis will hit the road this weekend, March 1-2, for back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will take on Arizona State on Friday, Mar. 1, in Tempe, Ariz., at 1:30 p.m. (MT). USU will then travel to Tucson where it will compete against Arizona on Saturday, Mar. 2 at 10 a.m. (MT).
Leading the Aggies will be sophomore McKenzie Davis who is currently 4-0 in the No. 1 singles position and 2-1 in the first doubles spot with senior partner Jaci West. West is currently 3-1 in the No. 2 doubles position.
Other athletes to watch include senior Kristina Voytsekhovich who is currently 2-2 in the No. 4 singles position and sophomore Hillary Hays who is also currently 2-2 in the No. 6 singles position.
After this weekend. the Aggies will travel to Las Vegas, Nev., March 8-9, where they will take on UNLV and UC Riverside in back-to-back dual matches. Both matches are scheduled for a 10 a.m. (MT) start time.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25