Utah State tennis: Aggies hit the road for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State women's tennis will hit the road this weekend, March 1-2, for back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will take on Arizona State on Friday, Mar. 1, in Tempe, Ariz., at 1:30 p.m. (MT). USU will then travel to Tucson where it will compete against Arizona on Saturday, Mar. 2 at 10 a.m. (MT).
Leading the Aggies will be sophomore McKenzie Davis who is currently 4-0 in the No. 1 singles position and 2-1 in the first doubles spot with senior partner Jaci West. West is currently 3-1 in the No. 2 doubles position.
Other athletes to watch include senior Kristina Voytsekhovich who is currently 2-2 in the No. 4 singles position and sophomore Hillary Hays who is also currently 2-2 in the No. 6 singles position.
After this weekend. the Aggies will travel to Las Vegas, Nev., March 8-9, where they will take on UNLV and UC Riverside in back-to-back dual matches. Both matches are scheduled for a 10 a.m. (MT) start time.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48