HERRIMAN — After weeks of student, parent and community input, the new middle school in Herriman will be named Copper Mountain Middle School.
The name was selected from nearly 200 that were suggested in a community survey as residents voted on five finalists.
Students at the new school will choose a mascot and school colors.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9