WEST VALLEY CITY — Beginning Friday, March 1, West Valley City will partner with Waste Management of Utah and Momentum Recycling to provide a glass recycling drop-off location.
The drop-off bin will be located at the West Valley City Public Works building, 2805 S. 3600 West, and will be accessible seven days a week.
Waste Management will deliver the donated glass to Momentum Recycling, a local glass recycler.
Only glass bottles and jars will be accepted. All colored glass is acceptable, including broken bottles and jars. Items must not be placed outside of the bin.
Unacceptable items include ceramics, windshields, Pyrex, light bulbs, windows, fish tanks, mirrors, dishes, plates, glasses, coffee pots, as well as bags, boxes and cardboard
For more information, contact West Valley City Sanitation at 801-955-3720.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 18
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 18
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 16
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 15
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9