The Utah Jazz lost to the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night, 102-91.
Paul Millsap was forced to sit out tonight's game with a sprained ankle, so Derrick Favors started in his place.
Favors had a good game, with 17 points and 15 rebounds, but he could not prevent the Hawks from dominating for most of the game. Jefferson also had a double-double, picking up 26 points and 11 rebounds.
Despite this good offensive play however, the Jazz were let down by their defense, and the Hawks managed to gain as much as a 20 point lead in the third quarter.
Al Horford hurt Utah with 34 points and 15 rebounds. Josh Smith also did some damage, adding 24 points and 14 rebounds.
This is the Jazz' third straight loss, and brings them to 31-27 for the season.
Take a look at some of the top tweets from the game, as Jazz nation laments another tough loss.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16