The Utah Jazz lost to the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night, 102-91.
Paul Millsap was forced to sit out tonight's game with a sprained ankle, so Derrick Favors started in his place.
Favors had a good game, with 17 points and 15 rebounds, but he could not prevent the Hawks from dominating for most of the game. Jefferson also had a double-double, picking up 26 points and 11 rebounds.
Despite this good offensive play however, the Jazz were let down by their defense, and the Hawks managed to gain as much as a 20 point lead in the third quarter.
Al Horford hurt Utah with 34 points and 15 rebounds. Josh Smith also did some damage, adding 24 points and 14 rebounds.
This is the Jazz' third straight loss, and brings them to 31-27 for the season.
Take a look at some of the top tweets from the game, as Jazz nation laments another tough loss.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48