The Utah Jazz lost to the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night, 102-91.
Paul Millsap was forced to sit out tonight's game with a sprained ankle, so Derrick Favors started in his place.
Favors had a good game, with 17 points and 15 rebounds, but he could not prevent the Hawks from dominating for most of the game. Jefferson also had a double-double, picking up 26 points and 11 rebounds.
Despite this good offensive play however, the Jazz were let down by their defense, and the Hawks managed to gain as much as a 20 point lead in the third quarter.
Al Horford hurt Utah with 34 points and 15 rebounds. Josh Smith also did some damage, adding 24 points and 14 rebounds.
This is the Jazz' third straight loss, and brings them to 31-27 for the season.
Take a look at some of the top tweets from the game, as Jazz nation laments another tough loss.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws passes Danny Ainge for...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25