The Utah Jazz lost to the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night, 102-91.
Paul Millsap was forced to sit out tonight's game with a sprained ankle, so Derrick Favors started in his place.
Favors had a good game, with 17 points and 15 rebounds, but he could not prevent the Hawks from dominating for most of the game. Jefferson also had a double-double, picking up 26 points and 11 rebounds.
Despite this good offensive play however, the Jazz were let down by their defense, and the Hawks managed to gain as much as a 20 point lead in the third quarter.
Al Horford hurt Utah with 34 points and 15 rebounds. Josh Smith also did some damage, adding 24 points and 14 rebounds.
This is the Jazz' third straight loss, and brings them to 31-27 for the season.
Take a look at some of the top tweets from the game, as Jazz nation laments another tough loss.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20