“In my opinion, Keith is one of the best diving coaches in the world,” Brooks said. “He dove and judged at the Olympics. We are grateful that we have him on our staff here at BYU.”
Listed below are the all-conference performers. First three swimmers at the MPSF conference meet in each individual event are named to the first team and the next five swimmers are named to the second team. For relay events, the top team is named to the all-conference team and the next two teams to finish are named to the second team.
Brent Murray 50 Free, 200 Free relay, 400 Relay
Payton Sorenson 50 Free, 200 Free Relay, 100 Free and 400 Free Relay
Nicholas Suder 1-Meter, 3-Meter and Platform
Hayden Palmer 400 IM
Preston Jenkins 100 Back, 200 Back, 400 Free Relay
Jordan Fletcher 200 Free Relay
Garret Beaman 200 Free Relay, 400 Free Relay
Raleigh Williams Taylor 1-Meter
Dayna Christensen 1-Meter, 3-Meter
Alexandra Dodds 400 IM
Kimberly Welch Doroghian 100 Fly, 200 Fly
Hailey Campbell 100 Back, 200 Back
Shawn Western 500 Free
Hayden Palmer 200 IM, 200 Breast
Andrew Rutherfurd 200 IM
Garret Beaman 50 Free, 100 Free
Jordan Fletcher 50 Free, 100 Back
Preston Jenkins 400 Medley Relay
Brady Wells 400 Medley Relay, 100 Breast
David Armstrong 400 Medley Relay, 200 Fly
Brent Murray 400 Medley Relay, 100 Free
Payton Sorenson 100 Back
Matt Hopper 3-Meter
Trayton Speth Platform
Hailey Campbell 200 Medley Relay, 400 Medley Relay
Kimberly Welch Doroghian 200 Medley Relay, 50 Free, 400 Medley Relay, 200 Free Relay
Kassandra Bispo 200 Medley Relay, 400 Medley Relay, 100 Breast, 200 Breast
Taryn Toolson Lewis 200 Medley Relay, 200 Free Relay
Alexandra Dodds 500 Free, 1650 Free
Londyn Clawson 200 IM, 200 Breast
Alexandria Sorensen 50 Free, 100 Fly, 200 Free Relay, 100 Free
Andrea Grant 400 Medley Relay, 200 Free Relay, 100 Free
Natalie Bennion 200 Free
Raleigh Williams Taylor 3-Meter, Platform
Mackenzie Rands 3-Meter, Platform
Alia Welsh 1650 Free
Ciera Marsh 200 Back
Dayna Christensen Platform
Jared Houghton is a Sports Information Director who works in the BYU Athletic Communications with the men's and women's swimming teams. He can be reached at email@example.com for questions relating to swimming.
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Curtain raiser: Quin Snyder Era begins in...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 41
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 35