"I'm a little older (32 on March 17). It's good, though. Life is definitely a lot different than when I was here living the bachelor life with my brother (Klay). Life's a lot different now, but it's good. It's a welcome change. It's hard to be on these road trips now. We've got an 11-day road trip and you're away from your family and you feel like you're leaving your wife to take care of the kid by herself. But these are all welcome changes for me. Something I've looked forward to for a long time.
— Speaking of changes, Korver was asked if he helps his wife with diaper duty:
"I like changing the diapers. I actually ask to change the diapers. She's not taking formula yet, though, so diapers aren't that big of a deal right now. We'll see in a month or two if we're still changing diapers."
EMAIL: email@example.com TWITTER: DJJazzyJody
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 93
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 77
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 53
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 39