AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department is offering a free, six-week class where individuals will learn about the 10 principles of "intuitive eating."
The course is based on the book "Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch and is described as an approach that teaches you how to create a healthy relationship with your food, mind and body.
The course will begin on Friday, March 1, and be held on Fridays through April 5 from 5:30-7 p.m. at the UCHD North County office, 599 S. 500 East in American Fork.
For more information please contact Kari Matheson at 801-851-7098 or email karis@utahCounty.gov.
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- District attorney asks A.G. to consider...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Two killed in high-speed, fiery crash into...
- 2 hospitalized after 6-car pileup in Centerville
- 3 reasons Utah is a great place for students
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 126
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 75
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 45
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million... 31
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19