AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department is offering a free, six-week class where individuals will learn about the 10 principles of "intuitive eating."
The course is based on the book "Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch and is described as an approach that teaches you how to create a healthy relationship with your food, mind and body.
The course will begin on Friday, March 1, and be held on Fridays through April 5 from 5:30-7 p.m. at the UCHD North County office, 599 S. 500 East in American Fork.
For more information please contact Kari Matheson at 801-851-7098 or email karis@utahCounty.gov.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7