AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department is offering a free, six-week class where individuals will learn about the 10 principles of "intuitive eating."
The course is based on the book "Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch and is described as an approach that teaches you how to create a healthy relationship with your food, mind and body.
The course will begin on Friday, March 1, and be held on Fridays through April 5 from 5:30-7 p.m. at the UCHD North County office, 599 S. 500 East in American Fork.
For more information please contact Kari Matheson at 801-851-7098 or email karis@utahCounty.gov.
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop officers...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Union Pacific train makes special... 14
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11