AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department is offering a free, six-week class where individuals will learn about the 10 principles of "intuitive eating."
The course is based on the book "Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch and is described as an approach that teaches you how to create a healthy relationship with your food, mind and body.
The course will begin on Friday, March 1, and be held on Fridays through April 5 from 5:30-7 p.m. at the UCHD North County office, 599 S. 500 East in American Fork.
For more information please contact Kari Matheson at 801-851-7098 or email karis@utahCounty.gov.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8