AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department is offering a free, six-week class where individuals will learn about the 10 principles of "intuitive eating."
The course is based on the book "Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch and is described as an approach that teaches you how to create a healthy relationship with your food, mind and body.
The course will begin on Friday, March 1, and be held on Fridays through April 5 from 5:30-7 p.m. at the UCHD North County office, 599 S. 500 East in American Fork.
For more information please contact Kari Matheson at 801-851-7098 or email karis@utahCounty.gov.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13