OGDEN — A pedestrian was killed Monday while crossing Wall Avenue near 26th Street.
An Ogden City Police spokesman said the 50-year-old man was crossing from the east side of the street when he was struck by a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix about 7:45 p.m. The man was pronounced dead at an Ogden hospital. His name was not released Monday night.
The car's 22-year-old male driver was unharmed in the accident. Police are investigating what factors may have contributed to the accident.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8