OGDEN — A pedestrian was killed Monday while crossing Wall Avenue near 26th Street.
An Ogden City Police spokesman said the 50-year-old man was crossing from the east side of the street when he was struck by a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix about 7:45 p.m. The man was pronounced dead at an Ogden hospital. His name was not released Monday night.
The car's 22-year-old male driver was unharmed in the accident. Police are investigating what factors may have contributed to the accident.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22