OGDEN — A pedestrian was killed Monday while crossing Wall Avenue near 26th Street.
An Ogden City Police spokesman said the 50-year-old man was crossing from the east side of the street when he was struck by a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix about 7:45 p.m. The man was pronounced dead at an Ogden hospital. His name was not released Monday night.
The car's 22-year-old male driver was unharmed in the accident. Police are investigating what factors may have contributed to the accident.
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- New details in court reveal alleged shooter...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Despite rain, Utahns still have plenty of...
- Students wear green to honor 2 Hillcrest...
- Mia Love pushing higher education act
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 28
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah's air pollution problem: What does... 17