OGDEN — A pedestrian was killed Monday while crossing Wall Avenue near 26th Street.
An Ogden City Police spokesman said the 50-year-old man was crossing from the east side of the street when he was struck by a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix about 7:45 p.m. The man was pronounced dead at an Ogden hospital. His name was not released Monday night.
The car's 22-year-old male driver was unharmed in the accident. Police are investigating what factors may have contributed to the accident.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 11
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8