OGDEN — A pedestrian was killed Monday while crossing Wall Avenue near 26th Street.
An Ogden City Police spokesman said the 50-year-old man was crossing from the east side of the street when he was struck by a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix about 7:45 p.m. The man was pronounced dead at an Ogden hospital. His name was not released Monday night.
The car's 22-year-old male driver was unharmed in the accident. Police are investigating what factors may have contributed to the accident.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26