BOUNTIFUL — The city’s spring cleanup will be April 15-19. On residents' regular garbage day during that week, city crews also will remove trash and refuse that has been properly bundled, bagged or boxed.
Limbs and trees must be cut, bundled and tied in 5-foot lengths. Each bundle, bag or box must be placed on the drive approach or park strip and not exceed 50 pounds. Items such as old furniture or appliances also should be placed on the drive approach or park strip, not on the street or sidewalk.
Also, to assist city residents, the landfill will not charge a fee during cleanup week or the following week, so trash that does not meet the above guidelines can be disposed of at no charge. The landfill no longer accepts propane tanks or tires of any kind.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14