BOUNTIFUL — The city’s spring cleanup will be April 15-19. On residents' regular garbage day during that week, city crews also will remove trash and refuse that has been properly bundled, bagged or boxed.
Limbs and trees must be cut, bundled and tied in 5-foot lengths. Each bundle, bag or box must be placed on the drive approach or park strip and not exceed 50 pounds. Items such as old furniture or appliances also should be placed on the drive approach or park strip, not on the street or sidewalk.
Also, to assist city residents, the landfill will not charge a fee during cleanup week or the following week, so trash that does not meet the above guidelines can be disposed of at no charge. The landfill no longer accepts propane tanks or tires of any kind.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 12