BOUNTIFUL — The city’s spring cleanup will be April 15-19. On residents' regular garbage day during that week, city crews also will remove trash and refuse that has been properly bundled, bagged or boxed.
Limbs and trees must be cut, bundled and tied in 5-foot lengths. Each bundle, bag or box must be placed on the drive approach or park strip and not exceed 50 pounds. Items such as old furniture or appliances also should be placed on the drive approach or park strip, not on the street or sidewalk.
Also, to assist city residents, the landfill will not charge a fee during cleanup week or the following week, so trash that does not meet the above guidelines can be disposed of at no charge. The landfill no longer accepts propane tanks or tires of any kind.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 105
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 85
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 67
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 45
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24