NORTH OGDEN — A traffic accident knocked out power to about 2,000 customers in northern Utah Sunday.
About 8 p.m., an accident involving a vehicle knocked out power to residents in North Ogden and Pleasant View, according to Rocky Mountain Power. A vehicle hit a power pole which was in the process of being replaced, a spokesman for Rocky Mountain Power said.
Power was expected to be restored to all customers by 10:30 p.m.
Additional information will be released as it becomes available.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Salt Lake Marathon changes owners, course and...
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 73
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24