NORTH OGDEN — A traffic accident knocked out power to about 2,000 customers in northern Utah Sunday.
About 8 p.m., an accident involving a vehicle knocked out power to residents in North Ogden and Pleasant View, according to Rocky Mountain Power. A vehicle hit a power pole which was in the process of being replaced, a spokesman for Rocky Mountain Power said.
Power was expected to be restored to all customers by 10:30 p.m.
Additional information will be released as it becomes available.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12