NORTH OGDEN — A traffic accident knocked out power to about 2,000 customers in northern Utah Sunday.
About 8 p.m., an accident involving a vehicle knocked out power to residents in North Ogden and Pleasant View, according to Rocky Mountain Power. A vehicle hit a power pole which was in the process of being replaced, a spokesman for Rocky Mountain Power said.
Power was expected to be restored to all customers by 10:30 p.m.
Additional information will be released as it becomes available.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence... 10