NORTH OGDEN — A traffic accident knocked out power to about 2,000 customers in northern Utah Sunday.
About 8 p.m., an accident involving a vehicle knocked out power to residents in North Ogden and Pleasant View, according to Rocky Mountain Power. A vehicle hit a power pole which was in the process of being replaced, a spokesman for Rocky Mountain Power said.
Power was expected to be restored to all customers by 10:30 p.m.
Additional information will be released as it becomes available.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 14