NORTH OGDEN — A traffic accident knocked out power to about 2,000 customers in northern Utah Sunday.
About 8 p.m., an accident involving a vehicle knocked out power to residents in North Ogden and Pleasant View, according to Rocky Mountain Power. A vehicle hit a power pole which was in the process of being replaced, a spokesman for Rocky Mountain Power said.
Power was expected to be restored to all customers by 10:30 p.m.
Additional information will be released as it becomes available.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Republican, Democratic political... 36
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12