BOX ELDER COUNTY — Two North Logan men were killed Saturday night when the pickup truck they were traveling in was struck head-on by an SUV driven by a Brigham City man.
The victims were identified as Terry Barnett, 70, and Nicholas Barnett, 33, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The SUV driver was traveling west on state Route 30 when his vehicle crossed the center line and struck the eastbound vehicle driven by Terry Barnett. The Brigham City man, whose name was not released by UHP, was transported to Logan Regional Hospital for treatment of his injuries, which were not life threatening.
According to the UHP, the driver of the SUV was traveling too fast for conditions. Snow covered the road at the time of the crash, the UHP said.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7