BOX ELDER COUNTY — Two North Logan men were killed Saturday night when the pickup truck they were traveling in was struck head-on by an SUV driven by a Brigham City man.
The victims were identified as Terry Barnett, 70, and Nicholas Barnett, 33, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The SUV driver was traveling west on state Route 30 when his vehicle crossed the center line and struck the eastbound vehicle driven by Terry Barnett. The Brigham City man, whose name was not released by UHP, was transported to Logan Regional Hospital for treatment of his injuries, which were not life threatening.
According to the UHP, the driver of the SUV was traveling too fast for conditions. Snow covered the road at the time of the crash, the UHP said.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Layton man attempts to duct tape, rape woman,...
- The truth about addiction
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 53
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 37
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 28
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 14
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters... 13
- Precedents — and exceptions... 12