BOX ELDER COUNTY — Two North Logan men were killed Saturday night when the pickup truck they were traveling in was struck head-on by an SUV driven by a Brigham City man.
The victims were identified as Terry Barnett, 70, and Nicholas Barnett, 33, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The SUV driver was traveling west on state Route 30 when his vehicle crossed the center line and struck the eastbound vehicle driven by Terry Barnett. The Brigham City man, whose name was not released by UHP, was transported to Logan Regional Hospital for treatment of his injuries, which were not life threatening.
According to the UHP, the driver of the SUV was traveling too fast for conditions. Snow covered the road at the time of the crash, the UHP said.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14