BOX ELDER COUNTY — Two North Logan men were killed Saturday night when the pickup truck they were traveling in was struck head-on by an SUV driven by a Brigham City man.
The victims were identified as Terry Barnett, 70, and Nicholas Barnett, 33, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The SUV driver was traveling west on state Route 30 when his vehicle crossed the center line and struck the eastbound vehicle driven by Terry Barnett. The Brigham City man, whose name was not released by UHP, was transported to Logan Regional Hospital for treatment of his injuries, which were not life threatening.
According to the UHP, the driver of the SUV was traveling too fast for conditions. Snow covered the road at the time of the crash, the UHP said.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- 2 Utah high schools ranked among the best in...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 28
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 21
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 21
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 17