BOX ELDER COUNTY — Two North Logan men were killed Saturday night when the pickup truck they were traveling in was struck head-on by an SUV driven by a Brigham City man.
The victims were identified as Terry Barnett, 70, and Nicholas Barnett, 33, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The SUV driver was traveling west on state Route 30 when his vehicle crossed the center line and struck the eastbound vehicle driven by Terry Barnett. The Brigham City man, whose name was not released by UHP, was transported to Logan Regional Hospital for treatment of his injuries, which were not life threatening.
According to the UHP, the driver of the SUV was traveling too fast for conditions. Snow covered the road at the time of the crash, the UHP said.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21