UVU golf: Wolverines tee it up Monday, Tuesday at Snowman Getaway
OREM, Utah — The Utah Valley University men's golf team will look to improve on its fifth-place finish at the SUU Pat Hicks Thunderbird Invitational when it tees it up at the Snowman Getway on Monday and Tuesday in Goodyear, Ariz.
The 54-hole event will be contested at the par-72, 7,015-yard Palm Valley Golf Club.
Along with UVU and host Washington State University, Missouri, Kansas State, Minnesota, UMKC, St. John's, UNC Greensboro, Gonzaga, Air Force, Missouri State, Southern Illinois Edwardsville, Seattle and Loyola (Md.) will compete in the event.
Monday's 36 holes will begin at 8 a.m. with a shotgun start, while the final 18 holes will begin with a shotgun start at 8 a.m. Tuesday.
Utah Valley University golfers Mason Casper and Michael Dart tied for 12th place after shooting rounds of 71 and 75, respectively, in the final round of the SUU Pat Hicks Invitational contested at the par-71, 6,879-yard Sunbrook Golf Club in St. George, Utah, two weeks ago.
Following the Snowman Getaway, the Wolverines will compete in the Brandon Dunes Championship in Bandon, Ore., March 8-10.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 78
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14