FARMINGTON — Davis School District's second annual Read-A-Thon will involve the entire Davis County community.
The district is inviting students, teachers, administrators, support staff and the community as a whole to join in the reading experience on Friday, March 1. Reading for one hour at any time that day is encouraged.
This year, the Read-A-Thon is being held in conjunction with Dr. Seuss Day, which is March 2, the late author's birthday.
Community members who choose to participate can report the number of pages read that day by emailing Davis Reads Chairwoman Belinda Kuck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8