FARMINGTON — Davis School District's second annual Read-A-Thon will involve the entire Davis County community.
The district is inviting students, teachers, administrators, support staff and the community as a whole to join in the reading experience on Friday, March 1. Reading for one hour at any time that day is encouraged.
This year, the Read-A-Thon is being held in conjunction with Dr. Seuss Day, which is March 2, the late author's birthday.
Community members who choose to participate can report the number of pages read that day by emailing Davis Reads Chairwoman Belinda Kuck at email@example.com.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 35
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22
- Government regulation has become like... 22