BOUNTIFUL — City native Gary Hill assumed the role of city manager on Feb. 4.
“I’m honored to be able to work for a city that is so highly thought of, not only by its citizens, but by others outside of Bountiful as well,” Hill said.
Hill most recently was city manager at West Point and started his public administration career in Park City as the budget manager. He has earned degrees at Weber State University and the University of Utah.
"I know Gary will be an asset to both our city and its employees," said Bountiful Mayor Joe Johnson. "We at Bountiful City are excited to have Gary come on board."
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10