BOUNTIFUL — City native Gary Hill assumed the role of city manager on Feb. 4.
“I’m honored to be able to work for a city that is so highly thought of, not only by its citizens, but by others outside of Bountiful as well,” Hill said.
Hill most recently was city manager at West Point and started his public administration career in Park City as the budget manager. He has earned degrees at Weber State University and the University of Utah.
"I know Gary will be an asset to both our city and its employees," said Bountiful Mayor Joe Johnson. "We at Bountiful City are excited to have Gary come on board."
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- Bingham High students walk out over... 83
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18