BOUNTIFUL — City native Gary Hill assumed the role of city manager on Feb. 4.
“I’m honored to be able to work for a city that is so highly thought of, not only by its citizens, but by others outside of Bountiful as well,” Hill said.
Hill most recently was city manager at West Point and started his public administration career in Park City as the budget manager. He has earned degrees at Weber State University and the University of Utah.
"I know Gary will be an asset to both our city and its employees," said Bountiful Mayor Joe Johnson. "We at Bountiful City are excited to have Gary come on board."
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12