BOUNTIFUL — City native Gary Hill assumed the role of city manager on Feb. 4.
“I’m honored to be able to work for a city that is so highly thought of, not only by its citizens, but by others outside of Bountiful as well,” Hill said.
Hill most recently was city manager at West Point and started his public administration career in Park City as the budget manager. He has earned degrees at Weber State University and the University of Utah.
"I know Gary will be an asset to both our city and its employees," said Bountiful Mayor Joe Johnson. "We at Bountiful City are excited to have Gary come on board."
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 74
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 60
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24