BOUNTIFUL — City native Gary Hill assumed the role of city manager on Feb. 4.
“I’m honored to be able to work for a city that is so highly thought of, not only by its citizens, but by others outside of Bountiful as well,” Hill said.
Hill most recently was city manager at West Point and started his public administration career in Park City as the budget manager. He has earned degrees at Weber State University and the University of Utah.
"I know Gary will be an asset to both our city and its employees," said Bountiful Mayor Joe Johnson. "We at Bountiful City are excited to have Gary come on board."
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 31
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 15