An interactive map from Improvement Center rates the best cities to live in for 35 different categories. Some of the categories include: best holiday spirit, best for couples, best for women, low-stress, best for young professionals, most-caffeinated, most tax friendly and higest paying jobs.
Improvement Center lists Ogden at No. 5 in the category of highest median income.
Other Utah cities placed in the categories of best place to raise a family and best for business and careers. On the family list, Provo is third and Ogden is eighth. For best careers, Provo is first and Ogden sixth. Salt Lake City is also the fourth-best city for young professionals.
To view the map, visit ImprovementCenter.com.
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- More home-cooked meals really can save you...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Financial interventions don't work
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 38
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 15
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4