An interactive map from Improvement Center rates the best cities to live in for 35 different categories. Some of the categories include: best holiday spirit, best for couples, best for women, low-stress, best for young professionals, most-caffeinated, most tax friendly and higest paying jobs.
Improvement Center lists Ogden at No. 5 in the category of highest median income.
Other Utah cities placed in the categories of best place to raise a family and best for business and careers. On the family list, Provo is third and Ogden is eighth. For best careers, Provo is first and Ogden sixth. Salt Lake City is also the fourth-best city for young professionals.
To view the map, visit ImprovementCenter.com.
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- What it takes to be middle class in each state
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Why college matters more today than 20 years ago
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Don't be surprised if you find your boss...
- Kids learn the ABCs of managing money
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 17
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- Are you ready to start using a digital... 5
- How much money should you be saving... 4
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Michelle Singletary: Credit can be... 3