An interactive map from Improvement Center rates the best cities to live in for 35 different categories. Some of the categories include: best holiday spirit, best for couples, best for women, low-stress, best for young professionals, most-caffeinated, most tax friendly and higest paying jobs.
Improvement Center lists Ogden at No. 5 in the category of highest median income.
Other Utah cities placed in the categories of best place to raise a family and best for business and careers. On the family list, Provo is third and Ogden is eighth. For best careers, Provo is first and Ogden sixth. Salt Lake City is also the fourth-best city for young professionals.
To view the map, visit ImprovementCenter.com.
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- Dave Ramsey says: Time shares can limit...
- Who should be listed on your car insurance?
- How much of your paycheck do you take home?
- Why one inner-city kid didn't sell drugs to...
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question to...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems