An interactive map from Improvement Center rates the best cities to live in for 35 different categories. Some of the categories include: best holiday spirit, best for couples, best for women, low-stress, best for young professionals, most-caffeinated, most tax friendly and higest paying jobs.
Improvement Center lists Ogden at No. 5 in the category of highest median income.
Other Utah cities placed in the categories of best place to raise a family and best for business and careers. On the family list, Provo is third and Ogden is eighth. For best careers, Provo is first and Ogden sixth. Salt Lake City is also the fourth-best city for young professionals.
To view the map, visit ImprovementCenter.com.
- The most expensive homes in Utah in 2014
- Why 'Shark Tank' investor Barbara Corcoran...
- 4 unexpected health risks of smartphone use
- In our opinion: Fear, intentions can result...
- There's more to Black Friday than getting a...
- How actress Blake Lively's family saves money...
- 12 ways to get the lowest mortgage refinance...
- 5 easy ways to make your money work for you
- Pope demands just distribution of... 6
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- When low-income housing is converted... 2
- How to keep information overload from... 2
- 5 reasons not planning could help you... 1
- How are holiday shoppers spending their... 1