An interactive map from Improvement Center rates the best cities to live in for 35 different categories. Some of the categories include: best holiday spirit, best for couples, best for women, low-stress, best for young professionals, most-caffeinated, most tax friendly and higest paying jobs.
Improvement Center lists Ogden at No. 5 in the category of highest median income.
Other Utah cities placed in the categories of best place to raise a family and best for business and careers. On the family list, Provo is third and Ogden is eighth. For best careers, Provo is first and Ogden sixth. Salt Lake City is also the fourth-best city for young professionals.
To view the map, visit ImprovementCenter.com.
- The best Black Friday deals of 2014
- Can a cash grocery budget save you money?
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- What women can do to prepare for retirement
- Adults expect to spend $720 on gifts, Here's...
- Americans mark Thanksgiving with parades, turkey
- 5 ways to talk about money with your family...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- In our opinion: Fear, intentions can... 7
- Immigration reform will boost the... 7
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- What women can do to prepare for... 3
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best... 2
- 5 ways to talk about money with your... 2