An interactive map from Improvement Center rates the best cities to live in for 35 different categories. Some of the categories include: best holiday spirit, best for couples, best for women, low-stress, best for young professionals, most-caffeinated, most tax friendly and higest paying jobs.
Improvement Center lists Ogden at No. 5 in the category of highest median income.
Other Utah cities placed in the categories of best place to raise a family and best for business and careers. On the family list, Provo is third and Ogden is eighth. For best careers, Provo is first and Ogden sixth. Salt Lake City is also the fourth-best city for young professionals.
To view the map, visit ImprovementCenter.com.
- Down payment for love: How to think about the...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Dave Ramsey says: Pets and rental properties...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: How to think... 3
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1