An interactive map from Improvement Center rates the best cities to live in for 35 different categories. Some of the categories include: best holiday spirit, best for couples, best for women, low-stress, best for young professionals, most-caffeinated, most tax friendly and higest paying jobs.
Improvement Center lists Ogden at No. 5 in the category of highest median income.
Other Utah cities placed in the categories of best place to raise a family and best for business and careers. On the family list, Provo is third and Ogden is eighth. For best careers, Provo is first and Ogden sixth. Salt Lake City is also the fourth-best city for young professionals.
To view the map, visit ImprovementCenter.com.
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Cantwell targets small business loan gender gap
- 10 things that are wicked attractive about...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 25
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 12
- California push to avert higher gas... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 3
- It's about time the government... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3