An interactive map from Improvement Center rates the best cities to live in for 35 different categories. Some of the categories include: best holiday spirit, best for couples, best for women, low-stress, best for young professionals, most-caffeinated, most tax friendly and higest paying jobs.
Improvement Center lists Ogden at No. 5 in the category of highest median income.
Other Utah cities placed in the categories of best place to raise a family and best for business and careers. On the family list, Provo is third and Ogden is eighth. For best careers, Provo is first and Ogden sixth. Salt Lake City is also the fourth-best city for young professionals.
To view the map, visit ImprovementCenter.com.
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Renovation Solutions: Three renovation...
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of taxes
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Happiness research inspired one... 4
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- Finally, Congress OKs bill reshaping... 3
- European vacation as much as 25 percent... 3
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,... 3
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2