An interactive map from Improvement Center rates the best cities to live in for 35 different categories. Some of the categories include: best holiday spirit, best for couples, best for women, low-stress, best for young professionals, most-caffeinated, most tax friendly and higest paying jobs.
Improvement Center lists Ogden at No. 5 in the category of highest median income.
Other Utah cities placed in the categories of best place to raise a family and best for business and careers. On the family list, Provo is third and Ogden is eighth. For best careers, Provo is first and Ogden sixth. Salt Lake City is also the fourth-best city for young professionals.
To view the map, visit ImprovementCenter.com.
- The new face of extreme poverty in America
- Renovation Solutions: What to consider when...
- How innovators think, and what they do about it
- Should grads be allowed to declare bankruptcy...
- Are you as connected as Kevin Bacon and does...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- In our opinion: Family dynamics and the...