An interactive map from Improvement Center rates the best cities to live in for 35 different categories. Some of the categories include: best holiday spirit, best for couples, best for women, low-stress, best for young professionals, most-caffeinated, most tax friendly and higest paying jobs.
Improvement Center lists Ogden at No. 5 in the category of highest median income.
Other Utah cities placed in the categories of best place to raise a family and best for business and careers. On the family list, Provo is third and Ogden is eighth. For best careers, Provo is first and Ogden sixth. Salt Lake City is also the fourth-best city for young professionals.
To view the map, visit ImprovementCenter.com.
- The most popular jobs in America
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- 9 things to never buy at yard sales
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem could mean...
- Balancing act: French ban on after-hours...
- How to rear money-smart kids
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we thought
- 5 features an Amazon phone might offer