USU tennis: Aggie men's tennis hits the road for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State men's tennis travels to Bozeman, Mont., this weekend to take on Montana State and Montana State-Billings. The Aggies will take on Montana State on Friday, Feb. 22, and Montana State-Billings on Saturday, Feb. 23. Both matches are scheduled for 9 a.m. start times.
The Aggies will be led by senior Sven Poslusny who is currently 5-3 in the No. 1 singles position and 4-5 in the first doubles position with sophomore partners Marcus Fritz and Matt Sweet. Sweet has an overall singles record of 3-5 from the No. 3 and 4 positions.
Other athletes to watch include junior Fredrik Peterson who has an overall singles record of 4-5 in the No. 2 and 3 positions. Sophomore Curran Wearmouth is currently posting a 3-6 overall singles record for the spring season.
After this weekend, the Aggies will return to Logan to take on Lamar on Saturday, Mar. 23. Play will begin at 11 a.m. and will take place at the Sports Academy and Racquet Club.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 46
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 43
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 39
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8
- Utah State basketball: Aggie men to... 6