USU tennis: Aggie men's tennis hits the road for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State men's tennis travels to Bozeman, Mont., this weekend to take on Montana State and Montana State-Billings. The Aggies will take on Montana State on Friday, Feb. 22, and Montana State-Billings on Saturday, Feb. 23. Both matches are scheduled for 9 a.m. start times.
The Aggies will be led by senior Sven Poslusny who is currently 5-3 in the No. 1 singles position and 4-5 in the first doubles position with sophomore partners Marcus Fritz and Matt Sweet. Sweet has an overall singles record of 3-5 from the No. 3 and 4 positions.
Other athletes to watch include junior Fredrik Peterson who has an overall singles record of 4-5 in the No. 2 and 3 positions. Sophomore Curran Wearmouth is currently posting a 3-6 overall singles record for the spring season.
After this weekend, the Aggies will return to Logan to take on Lamar on Saturday, Mar. 23. Play will begin at 11 a.m. and will take place at the Sports Academy and Racquet Club.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 48
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 41
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26