Drugs/drinking: Drug runners are central to the plot of this film. One person does use drugs, but only because he is forced to do it or reveal himself as an informant. One person appears to use alcohol to calm himself; alcohol is never used in excess.
Violence: The people dealing and distributing drugs are violent. Many guns are used, especially in one scene that feels like a battle with automatic weapons. Some people are beaten up while others die from gunshot wounds. Bodies are shown being covered in a mass grave. Cars are shot up and wreck on a highway.
Language/nudity: There is much less language than there could have been in a film depicting the darker side of society. Not only is there little profanity, but there is not much sensuality or nudity in the film.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer.
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- The Clean Cut: Musician's movie theater...
- From Russia with love: Italian swimmer...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 113
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1