High-tech creations from Utah businesses on display at Capitol for Innovation Fair
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Offerings from high-tech Utah businesses were on display at the Capitol during the 2013 Innovation Fair on Thursday.
Stations included high-end carbon fiber bicycle rims, revolutionary new rescue backboards, student-created video games and therapeutics to improve corneal healing from eye disease or injury.
The Innovation Fair is hosted by members of the Utah Science Technology and Research Initiative and the Governor's Office of Economic Development.
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8