High-tech creations from Utah businesses on display at Capitol for Innovation Fair
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Offerings from high-tech Utah businesses were on display at the Capitol during the 2013 Innovation Fair on Thursday.
Stations included high-end carbon fiber bicycle rims, revolutionary new rescue backboards, student-created video games and therapeutics to improve corneal healing from eye disease or injury.
The Innovation Fair is hosted by members of the Utah Science Technology and Research Initiative and the Governor's Office of Economic Development.
- Twitter tries to block images of James Foley...
- A tough label to chew on: What does...
- Remote corner of Navajo Nation to get...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- 7 benefits of taking vacation time
- Facebook makes the most obvious move ever...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Target cuts annual profit outlook
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 6
- Twitter tries to block images of James... 5
- A tough label to chew on: What does... 4
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4