High-tech creations from Utah businesses on display at Capitol for Innovation Fair
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Offerings from high-tech Utah businesses were on display at the Capitol during the 2013 Innovation Fair on Thursday.
Stations included high-end carbon fiber bicycle rims, revolutionary new rescue backboards, student-created video games and therapeutics to improve corneal healing from eye disease or injury.
The Innovation Fair is hosted by members of the Utah Science Technology and Research Initiative and the Governor's Office of Economic Development.
- Ogden Salvation Army needs help after thieves...
- How to avoid wasting money on fees
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- School pays tribute to janitor 'Mr. Steve'...
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie?
- Dave Ramsey says: Dave Ramsey: Make time to...
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life balance...
- U. launches ride-matching service
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 32
- There's more to why Americans don't... 13
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 4
- US productivity up 3.3 percent in... 2
- How Medicare is trying to start a... 2
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life... 1
- Randy Shumway: Invest in education to... 1
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie? 1