High-tech creations from Utah businesses on display at Capitol for Innovation Fair
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Offerings from high-tech Utah businesses were on display at the Capitol during the 2013 Innovation Fair on Thursday.
Stations included high-end carbon fiber bicycle rims, revolutionary new rescue backboards, student-created video games and therapeutics to improve corneal healing from eye disease or injury.
The Innovation Fair is hosted by members of the Utah Science Technology and Research Initiative and the Governor's Office of Economic Development.
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy:...
- David Muir takes over ABC's 'World News' from...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Dave Ramsey says: Pets and rental properties...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Some fear auto industry returning to bad habits
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 7
- State lawmaker calling for criminal... 5
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Some fear auto industry returning to... 3
- Feds eye stricter rules for railroad... 2
- Obama promoting economic gains as... 2
- No timeline announced yet for... 2