High-tech creations from Utah businesses on display at Capitol for Innovation Fair
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Offerings from high-tech Utah businesses were on display at the Capitol during the 2013 Innovation Fair on Thursday.
Stations included high-end carbon fiber bicycle rims, revolutionary new rescue backboards, student-created video games and therapeutics to improve corneal healing from eye disease or injury.
The Innovation Fair is hosted by members of the Utah Science Technology and Research Initiative and the Governor's Office of Economic Development.
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should send...
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2