Provo man arrested after allegedly growing pot in daughter's room
PROVO — A Provo resident was arrested Tuesday for allegedly growing large amounts of marijuana inside his home, including the room where his 5-year-old daughter slept.
Police say Jordan Cook, 29, was growing marijuana plants throughout his house.
“It turns out the marijuana was literally in every room,” Provo Police Sgt. Matt Siufanua said.
Siufanua said Cook was growing 145 plants in all and was in possession of about 70 pounds of the illegal drug.
Cook has partial custody of his daughter, who is now staying with her mother.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Family of drowned Weber County man hopes free...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 47
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 26
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake... 19