Provo man arrested after allegedly growing pot in daughter's room
PROVO — A Provo resident was arrested Tuesday for allegedly growing large amounts of marijuana inside his home, including the room where his 5-year-old daughter slept.
Police say Jordan Cook, 29, was growing marijuana plants throughout his house.
“It turns out the marijuana was literally in every room,” Provo Police Sgt. Matt Siufanua said.
Siufanua said Cook was growing 145 plants in all and was in possession of about 70 pounds of the illegal drug.
Cook has partial custody of his daughter, who is now staying with her mother.
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 89
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 32
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 19
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 18