PROVO — A Provo resident was arrested Tuesday for allegedly growing large amounts of marijuana inside his home, including the room where his 5-year-old daughter slept.
Police say Jordan Cook, 29, was growing marijuana plants throughout his house.
“It turns out the marijuana was literally in every room,” Provo Police Sgt. Matt Siufanua said.
Siufanua said Cook was growing 145 plants in all and was in possession of about 70 pounds of the illegal drug.
Cook has partial custody of his daughter, who is now staying with her mother.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Salt Lake Marathon changes owners, course and...
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 73
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24