Provo man arrested after allegedly growing pot in daughter's room
PROVO — A Provo resident was arrested Tuesday for allegedly growing large amounts of marijuana inside his home, including the room where his 5-year-old daughter slept.
Police say Jordan Cook, 29, was growing marijuana plants throughout his house.
“It turns out the marijuana was literally in every room,” Provo Police Sgt. Matt Siufanua said.
Siufanua said Cook was growing 145 plants in all and was in possession of about 70 pounds of the illegal drug.
Cook has partial custody of his daughter, who is now staying with her mother.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 35
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17