Layton man indicted for robbing same Zions Bank twice
SALT LAKE CITY — A federal grand jury indicted Mark Allen Call Wednesday after he allegedly robbed the same Zions Bank on consecutive days earlier this month.
Prosecutors say Call, 37, robbed the Zions Bank at 300 W. 1420 South in Salt Lake City on Feb. 13 and Feb. 14. The Layton man was charged with two counts of bank robbery. Each charge carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
The FBI and the Salt Lake City Police Department are conducting a joint investigation in Call’s case.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8