Layton man indicted for robbing same Zions Bank twice
SALT LAKE CITY — A federal grand jury indicted Mark Allen Call Wednesday after he allegedly robbed the same Zions Bank on consecutive days earlier this month.
Prosecutors say Call, 37, robbed the Zions Bank at 300 W. 1420 South in Salt Lake City on Feb. 13 and Feb. 14. The Layton man was charged with two counts of bank robbery. Each charge carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
The FBI and the Salt Lake City Police Department are conducting a joint investigation in Call’s case.
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15