Layton man indicted for robbing same Zions Bank twice
SALT LAKE CITY — A federal grand jury indicted Mark Allen Call Wednesday after he allegedly robbed the same Zions Bank on consecutive days earlier this month.
Prosecutors say Call, 37, robbed the Zions Bank at 300 W. 1420 South in Salt Lake City on Feb. 13 and Feb. 14. The Layton man was charged with two counts of bank robbery. Each charge carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
The FBI and the Salt Lake City Police Department are conducting a joint investigation in Call’s case.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 71
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 51
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 28
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 14