SALT LAKE CITY — A federal grand jury indicted Mark Allen Call Wednesday after he allegedly robbed the same Zions Bank on consecutive days earlier this month.
Prosecutors say Call, 37, robbed the Zions Bank at 300 W. 1420 South in Salt Lake City on Feb. 13 and Feb. 14. The Layton man was charged with two counts of bank robbery. Each charge carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
The FBI and the Salt Lake City Police Department are conducting a joint investigation in Call’s case.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Salt Lake Marathon changes owners, course and...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 72
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24