SANDY — Canyons School District is partnering with the city of Sandy to provide information to families about teenage addiction to pornography.
Students, parents and Canyons faculty are invited to a free informational workshop on Thursday, Feb. 28, to learn how to avoid pitfalls in today's society where the Internet is prevalent.
The event, “Fight the New Drug: Educating on the Harmful Effects of Pornography,” will be at 7 p.m. at Jordan High School, 95 E. Beetdigger Blvd.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8