SANDY — Canyons School District is partnering with the city of Sandy to provide information to families about teenage addiction to pornography.
Students, parents and Canyons faculty are invited to a free informational workshop on Thursday, Feb. 28, to learn how to avoid pitfalls in today's society where the Internet is prevalent.
The event, “Fight the New Drug: Educating on the Harmful Effects of Pornography,” will be at 7 p.m. at Jordan High School, 95 E. Beetdigger Blvd.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 37
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 19
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14