SANDY — Canyons School District is partnering with the city of Sandy to provide information to families about teenage addiction to pornography.
Students, parents and Canyons faculty are invited to a free informational workshop on Thursday, Feb. 28, to learn how to avoid pitfalls in today's society where the Internet is prevalent.
The event, “Fight the New Drug: Educating on the Harmful Effects of Pornography,” will be at 7 p.m. at Jordan High School, 95 E. Beetdigger Blvd.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 31
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 21
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 20
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 16