SANDY — Canyons School District is partnering with the city of Sandy to provide information to families about teenage addiction to pornography.
Students, parents and Canyons faculty are invited to a free informational workshop on Thursday, Feb. 28, to learn how to avoid pitfalls in today's society where the Internet is prevalent.
The event, “Fight the New Drug: Educating on the Harmful Effects of Pornography,” will be at 7 p.m. at Jordan High School, 95 E. Beetdigger Blvd.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Two suffer minor injuries in gyrocopter crash...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Pure joy: Special needs students vie for the...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail without a...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12