Counsel from President Henry B. Eyring featured in new Mormon Messages video
The latest Mormon Messages video. posted to the Mormon Channel today, features the voice of President Henry B. Eyring, first counselor in the First Presidency, reading excerpts from his April 2012 general conference talk titled “Mountains to Climb.”
The video also shows individuals and families around the world experiencing trials and turning to God in their efforts to cope.
“We never need feel we are alone or unloved in the Lord’s service because we never are,” President Eyring said. “The Savior has promised angels on our left and on our right to bear us up, and he always keeps his word.”
Megan Marsden is an intern with the Deseret News writing for the Faith and Family sections. She is a junior at BYU-Idaho studying communication. The views of the writer are not associated with BYU-Idaho.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 176
- 11 things you should know about the... 80
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- The challenges and blessings of... 27
- State bills to protect religious... 25
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17