The latest Mormon Messages video. posted to the Mormon Channel today, features the voice of President Henry B. Eyring, first counselor in the First Presidency, reading excerpts from his April 2012 general conference talk titled “Mountains to Climb.”
The video also shows individuals and families around the world experiencing trials and turning to God in their efforts to cope.
“We never need feel we are alone or unloved in the Lord’s service because we never are,” President Eyring said. “The Savior has promised angels on our left and on our right to bear us up, and he always keeps his word.”
Megan Marsden is an intern with the Deseret News writing for the Faith and Family sections. She is a junior at BYU-Idaho studying communication. The views of the writer are not associated with BYU-Idaho.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Returned Mormon missionaries in college...
- LDS Church History Symposium presenter...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 100
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 84
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 56
- When Satan steals your motherhood 44
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after... 14