Counsel from President Henry B. Eyring featured in new Mormon Messages video
The latest Mormon Messages video. posted to the Mormon Channel today, features the voice of President Henry B. Eyring, first counselor in the First Presidency, reading excerpts from his April 2012 general conference talk titled “Mountains to Climb.”
The video also shows individuals and families around the world experiencing trials and turning to God in their efforts to cope.
“We never need feel we are alone or unloved in the Lord’s service because we never are,” President Eyring said. “The Savior has promised angels on our left and on our right to bear us up, and he always keeps his word.”
Megan Marsden is an intern with the Deseret News writing for the Faith and Family sections. She is a junior at BYU-Idaho studying communication. The views of the writer are not associated with BYU-Idaho.
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- David Archuleta says ‘most fulfilling...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 68
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 7
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- ... 4