Counsel from President Henry B. Eyring featured in new Mormon Messages video
The latest Mormon Messages video. posted to the Mormon Channel today, features the voice of President Henry B. Eyring, first counselor in the First Presidency, reading excerpts from his April 2012 general conference talk titled “Mountains to Climb.”
The video also shows individuals and families around the world experiencing trials and turning to God in their efforts to cope.
“We never need feel we are alone or unloved in the Lord’s service because we never are,” President Eyring said. “The Savior has promised angels on our left and on our right to bear us up, and he always keeps his word.”
Megan Marsden is an intern with the Deseret News writing for the Faith and Family sections. She is a junior at BYU-Idaho studying communication. The views of the writer are not associated with BYU-Idaho.
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 53
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 31
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9