The latest Mormon Messages video. posted to the Mormon Channel today, features the voice of President Henry B. Eyring, first counselor in the First Presidency, reading excerpts from his April 2012 general conference talk titled “Mountains to Climb.”
The video also shows individuals and families around the world experiencing trials and turning to God in their efforts to cope.
“We never need feel we are alone or unloved in the Lord’s service because we never are,” President Eyring said. “The Savior has promised angels on our left and on our right to bear us up, and he always keeps his word.”
Megan Marsden is an intern with the Deseret News writing for the Faith and Family sections. She is a junior at BYU-Idaho studying communication. The views of the writer are not associated with BYU-Idaho.
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- Boy Scouts of America to make membership...
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 39
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 32
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 24
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17
- Letters to family show Steven Powell... 17