SALT LAKE CITY — The City Parks and Public Lands Division will begin taking 2013 park pavilion reservations on Saturday, March 2, from 9 a.m. to noon on a walk-in only basis.
Pavilions can be reserved by cash, check or credit card payment at the division office, 1965 W. 500 South. Reservation dates are available for April 15-Oct. 13 at the following city parks: Fairmont, Jordan, Liberty, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside and Washington. The Wespointe pavilion will be closed for the 2013 reservation season.
Park pavilion fees are $40 for city residents and $50 for nonresidents except for Washington Park pavilions in Parleys Canyon, which cost $75 for city residents and $100 for nonresidents. New for the 2013 season is half-day availabilities for Washington and Liberty Parks pavilions, which can be reserved for the 8 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3 p.m.-10 p.m. time slots.
The division will begin taking phone reservations starting on Monday, March 4 at 8:30 a.m. at 801-972-7860. Phone reservations can be made Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and require immediate credit card payment.
Online reservations can be made at www.slcgov.com/cityparks/parks-reservations beginning Monday, March 11 and continuing throughout the reservation season.
For more information, call 801-972-7800.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Lawmaker's proposal would offer free tuition...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 33
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27