SALT LAKE CITY — The City Parks and Public Lands Division will begin taking 2013 park pavilion reservations on Saturday, March 2, from 9 a.m. to noon on a walk-in only basis.
Pavilions can be reserved by cash, check or credit card payment at the division office, 1965 W. 500 South. Reservation dates are available for April 15-Oct. 13 at the following city parks: Fairmont, Jordan, Liberty, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside and Washington. The Wespointe pavilion will be closed for the 2013 reservation season.
Park pavilion fees are $40 for city residents and $50 for nonresidents except for Washington Park pavilions in Parleys Canyon, which cost $75 for city residents and $100 for nonresidents. New for the 2013 season is half-day availabilities for Washington and Liberty Parks pavilions, which can be reserved for the 8 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3 p.m.-10 p.m. time slots.
The division will begin taking phone reservations starting on Monday, March 4 at 8:30 a.m. at 801-972-7860. Phone reservations can be made Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and require immediate credit card payment.
Online reservations can be made at www.slcgov.com/cityparks/parks-reservations beginning Monday, March 11 and continuing throughout the reservation season.
For more information, call 801-972-7800.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- Members recall Sister Monson's quiet devotion
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water...
- Utah soldier presumed dead in Afghanistan
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 62
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 45
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 19
- Attorney General John Swallow says he's... 16
- Mormon missionary age announcement... 14
- Angelina Jolie announcement leads to... 12