SALT LAKE CITY — The City Parks and Public Lands Division will begin taking 2013 park pavilion reservations on Saturday, March 2, from 9 a.m. to noon on a walk-in only basis.
Pavilions can be reserved by cash, check or credit card payment at the division office, 1965 W. 500 South. Reservation dates are available for April 15-Oct. 13 at the following city parks: Fairmont, Jordan, Liberty, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside and Washington. The Wespointe pavilion will be closed for the 2013 reservation season.
Park pavilion fees are $40 for city residents and $50 for nonresidents except for Washington Park pavilions in Parleys Canyon, which cost $75 for city residents and $100 for nonresidents. New for the 2013 season is half-day availabilities for Washington and Liberty Parks pavilions, which can be reserved for the 8 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3 p.m.-10 p.m. time slots.
The division will begin taking phone reservations starting on Monday, March 4 at 8:30 a.m. at 801-972-7860. Phone reservations can be made Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and require immediate credit card payment.
Online reservations can be made at www.slcgov.com/cityparks/parks-reservations beginning Monday, March 11 and continuing throughout the reservation season.
For more information, call 801-972-7800.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Utah mother who left 11-month-old in... 13