SALT LAKE CITY — The City Parks and Public Lands Division will begin taking 2013 park pavilion reservations on Saturday, March 2, from 9 a.m. to noon on a walk-in only basis.
Pavilions can be reserved by cash, check or credit card payment at the division office, 1965 W. 500 South. Reservation dates are available for April 15-Oct. 13 at the following city parks: Fairmont, Jordan, Liberty, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside and Washington. The Wespointe pavilion will be closed for the 2013 reservation season.
Park pavilion fees are $40 for city residents and $50 for nonresidents except for Washington Park pavilions in Parleys Canyon, which cost $75 for city residents and $100 for nonresidents. New for the 2013 season is half-day availabilities for Washington and Liberty Parks pavilions, which can be reserved for the 8 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3 p.m.-10 p.m. time slots.
The division will begin taking phone reservations starting on Monday, March 4 at 8:30 a.m. at 801-972-7860. Phone reservations can be made Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and require immediate credit card payment.
Online reservations can be made at www.slcgov.com/cityparks/parks-reservations beginning Monday, March 11 and continuing throughout the reservation season.
For more information, call 801-972-7800.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Bingham High students walk out over... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 17