SALT LAKE CITY — The City Parks and Public Lands Division will begin taking 2013 park pavilion reservations on Saturday, March 2, from 9 a.m. to noon on a walk-in only basis.
Pavilions can be reserved by cash, check or credit card payment at the division office, 1965 W. 500 South. Reservation dates are available for April 15-Oct. 13 at the following city parks: Fairmont, Jordan, Liberty, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside and Washington. The Wespointe pavilion will be closed for the 2013 reservation season.
Park pavilion fees are $40 for city residents and $50 for nonresidents except for Washington Park pavilions in Parleys Canyon, which cost $75 for city residents and $100 for nonresidents. New for the 2013 season is half-day availabilities for Washington and Liberty Parks pavilions, which can be reserved for the 8 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3 p.m.-10 p.m. time slots.
The division will begin taking phone reservations starting on Monday, March 4 at 8:30 a.m. at 801-972-7860. Phone reservations can be made Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and require immediate credit card payment.
Online reservations can be made at www.slcgov.com/cityparks/parks-reservations beginning Monday, March 11 and continuing throughout the reservation season.
For more information, call 801-972-7800.
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 81
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 59
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12