An energy savings and usage calculator allows you to compare savings from various light bulbs, with preferred brightness or lighting application options.
The online calculator is created by General Electric. When comparing bulbs you can select between Halogen, CFL or LED lights, as well as how many bulbs and what wattage is needed.
For someone that uses one Bright from the Start brand 15 watt bulb that replaces a 60 watt, it saves $5.42. The calculator also shows how many tons of carbon dioxide would be avoided annually and how many acres of trees it could save.
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 13
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- More home-cooked meals really can save... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1