An energy savings and usage calculator allows you to compare savings from various light bulbs, with preferred brightness or lighting application options.
The online calculator is created by General Electric. When comparing bulbs you can select between Halogen, CFL or LED lights, as well as how many bulbs and what wattage is needed.
For someone that uses one Bright from the Start brand 15 watt bulb that replaces a 60 watt, it saves $5.42. The calculator also shows how many tons of carbon dioxide would be avoided annually and how many acres of trees it could save.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The 10 most livable small towns
- There's a video for that: How YouTube brings...
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects add to...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals may...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,...
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 13
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 9
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 7
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 5
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 3