An energy savings and usage calculator allows you to compare savings from various light bulbs, with preferred brightness or lighting application options.
The online calculator is created by General Electric. When comparing bulbs you can select between Halogen, CFL or LED lights, as well as how many bulbs and what wattage is needed.
For someone that uses one Bright from the Start brand 15 watt bulb that replaces a 60 watt, it saves $5.42. The calculator also shows how many tons of carbon dioxide would be avoided annually and how many acres of trees it could save.
- 10 cheapest colleges for out-of-state students
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Are schools preparing students for the new...
- These three countries offer insights into the...
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4 percent
- Young widows speak out about managing grief,...
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 14
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 10
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 4
- Study: 23 pct of US adults with health... 3
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- The college degrees with the highest... 2