An energy savings and usage calculator allows you to compare savings from various light bulbs, with preferred brightness or lighting application options.
The online calculator is created by General Electric. When comparing bulbs you can select between Halogen, CFL or LED lights, as well as how many bulbs and what wattage is needed.
For someone that uses one Bright from the Start brand 15 watt bulb that replaces a 60 watt, it saves $5.42. The calculator also shows how many tons of carbon dioxide would be avoided annually and how many acres of trees it could save.
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey on trust
- The most charitable states
- Religion contributes to Utah being most...
- Degrees worth investing in
- 9 important money tips every dad should teach...
- New BYU study looks at the power of 'true...
- Want a better return on your college...
- Balancing act: Who is in control of your...
- The future of higher education is... 18
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- Religion contributes to Utah being most... 17
- Unpaid internships in jeopardy after... 14
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey... 10
- Exposure to money can lead to unethical... 6
- New BYU study looks at the power of... 6
- 9 important money tips every dad should... 5