An energy savings and usage calculator allows you to compare savings from various light bulbs, with preferred brightness or lighting application options.
The online calculator is created by General Electric. When comparing bulbs you can select between Halogen, CFL or LED lights, as well as how many bulbs and what wattage is needed.
For someone that uses one Bright from the Start brand 15 watt bulb that replaces a 60 watt, it saves $5.42. The calculator also shows how many tons of carbon dioxide would be avoided annually and how many acres of trees it could save.
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Renovation Solutions: Three renovation...
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of taxes
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Happiness research inspired one... 4
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- Finally, Congress OKs bill reshaping... 3
- European vacation as much as 25 percent... 3
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,... 3
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2