An energy savings and usage calculator allows you to compare savings from various light bulbs, with preferred brightness or lighting application options.
The online calculator is created by General Electric. When comparing bulbs you can select between Halogen, CFL or LED lights, as well as how many bulbs and what wattage is needed.
For someone that uses one Bright from the Start brand 15 watt bulb that replaces a 60 watt, it saves $5.42. The calculator also shows how many tons of carbon dioxide would be avoided annually and how many acres of trees it could save.
- The best Black Friday deals of 2014
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- Want to save big this holiday season?...
- Immigration reform will boost the economy,...
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- 12 ways to get the lowest mortgage refinance...
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- In our opinion: Fear, intentions can... 7
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Immigration reform will boost the... 4
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 3
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best... 2
- 5 reasons not planning could help you... 1