Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Even though there’s still snow on the ground in many parts of the state, high school baseball players are still anxiously gearing up for the start of the 2013 season, which officially begins March 5.
Of the state’s 95 baseball teams, 20 will be under the direction of new head coaches in 2013:
Class 5A: Jonnie Knoble (Brighton), Jason Turley (Lone Peak) Shad McCord (Northridge), Dan Shwan (West)
Class 4A: Brent Hubbard (Box Elder), Terry Harward (East), Alex Hansen (Mountain Crest), Justin Gustin (Orem), Travis Flint (Roy), Jim Patterson (Sky View), Rich Fry (Springville)
Class 3A: Sterling Harris (Ben Lomond), Eric Fieldsted (Cedar), Cory Webb (Delta), Kevin Bailey (Juab), Tony Mendez (Judge), Dan Christensen (North Sanpete), Brad Kidd (Payson)
Class 2A: Curt Heslington (Beaver), Brett Harrison (Parowan)
Below are links to complete schedules for all 100 high school baseball teams in Utah:
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Brad Rock: Jerry Sloan praises ref who may...
- Preseason viewer’s guide: Clash of the...
- High school football: Top 10 storylines to...
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does Duchesne's...
- Utah football: With camp complete, Utes now...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 146
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 110
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 107
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a... 79
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 76
- BYU football: Cougars agree to... 76
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will... 46
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should... 46