Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Even though there’s still snow on the ground in many parts of the state, high school baseball players are still anxiously gearing up for the start of the 2013 season, which officially begins March 5.
Of the state’s 95 baseball teams, 20 will be under the direction of new head coaches in 2013:
Class 5A: Jonnie Knoble (Brighton), Jason Turley (Lone Peak) Shad McCord (Northridge), Dan Shwan (West)
Class 4A: Brent Hubbard (Box Elder), Terry Harward (East), Alex Hansen (Mountain Crest), Justin Gustin (Orem), Travis Flint (Roy), Jim Patterson (Sky View), Rich Fry (Springville)
Class 3A: Sterling Harris (Ben Lomond), Eric Fieldsted (Cedar), Cory Webb (Delta), Kevin Bailey (Juab), Tony Mendez (Judge), Dan Christensen (North Sanpete), Brad Kidd (Payson)
Class 2A: Curt Heslington (Beaver), Brett Harrison (Parowan)
Below are links to complete schedules for all 100 high school baseball teams in Utah:
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU football: Cougars announce future games...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- High school football: Deseret News 2014...
- Utah football fall practice position preview:...
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 131
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 101
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 96
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 70
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 51
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 32