SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz came out on top in what started out as a close game against the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday night, winning 115-101.
Al Jefferson was the top scorer for Utah, but it was a huge night for the Jazz bench. Gordon Hayward had 17 points, and Derrick Favors and Alec Burks both hit double figures, with 14 and 13 points respectively.
The Jazz shot 50 percent from the field, which was enough to beat the Warriors, who made 47 percent of their field goal attempts.
Stephen Curry was the top scorer for the Warriors.
This win puts Utah at 31-24 for the season.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 21