SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz came out on top in what started out as a close game against the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday night, winning 115-101.
Al Jefferson was the top scorer for Utah, but it was a huge night for the Jazz bench. Gordon Hayward had 17 points, and Derrick Favors and Alec Burks both hit double figures, with 14 and 13 points respectively.
The Jazz shot 50 percent from the field, which was enough to beat the Warriors, who made 47 percent of their field goal attempts.
Stephen Curry was the top scorer for the Warriors.
This win puts Utah at 31-24 for the season.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 82
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25