SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz came out on top in what started out as a close game against the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday night, winning 115-101.
Al Jefferson was the top scorer for Utah, but it was a huge night for the Jazz bench. Gordon Hayward had 17 points, and Derrick Favors and Alec Burks both hit double figures, with 14 and 13 points respectively.
The Jazz shot 50 percent from the field, which was enough to beat the Warriors, who made 47 percent of their field goal attempts.
Stephen Curry was the top scorer for the Warriors.
This win puts Utah at 31-24 for the season.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 75
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 64
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27