SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz came out on top in what started out as a close game against the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday night, winning 115-101.
Al Jefferson was the top scorer for Utah, but it was a huge night for the Jazz bench. Gordon Hayward had 17 points, and Derrick Favors and Alec Burks both hit double figures, with 14 and 13 points respectively.
The Jazz shot 50 percent from the field, which was enough to beat the Warriors, who made 47 percent of their field goal attempts.
Stephen Curry was the top scorer for the Warriors.
This win puts Utah at 31-24 for the season.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Ben Lomond Scots 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16