Sinking one putt is enough to send the average weekend golfer into seventh heaven.
Now try nine at once — on the same hole.
The PGA Golf Management Program at Campbell University did just that, lining up nine golfers on the green and having them all swing simultaneously.
Golf purists need not worry. The hole was not enlarged, merely made deeper by removing the cup in order to allow enough room for all nine balls to enter.
The result, caught on tape and quickly becoming viral on YouTube, was a commercial-worthy celebration and a hypothetical flock of birdies on one hole.
Matt Petersen is the Sports Web Editor for DeseretNews.com. You can follow him on Twitter at @TheMattPetersen.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 33
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 17
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14