Sinking one putt is enough to send the average weekend golfer into seventh heaven.
Now try nine at once — on the same hole.
The PGA Golf Management Program at Campbell University did just that, lining up nine golfers on the green and having them all swing simultaneously.
Golf purists need not worry. The hole was not enlarged, merely made deeper by removing the cup in order to allow enough room for all nine balls to enter.
The result, caught on tape and quickly becoming viral on YouTube, was a commercial-worthy celebration and a hypothetical flock of birdies on one hole.
Matt Petersen is the Sports Web Editor for DeseretNews.com. You can follow him on Twitter at @TheMattPetersen.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 39
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25