Sinking one putt is enough to send the average weekend golfer into seventh heaven.
Now try nine at once — on the same hole.
The PGA Golf Management Program at Campbell University did just that, lining up nine golfers on the green and having them all swing simultaneously.
Golf purists need not worry. The hole was not enlarged, merely made deeper by removing the cup in order to allow enough room for all nine balls to enter.
The result, caught on tape and quickly becoming viral on YouTube, was a commercial-worthy celebration and a hypothetical flock of birdies on one hole.
Matt Petersen is the Sports Web Editor for DeseretNews.com. You can follow him on Twitter at @TheMattPetersen.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 30
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22