LINDON — Boxes of combustible materials stored next to space heaters has been determined to be the cause of a massive business fire here earlier this month.
On Feb. 6, a massive fire destroyed the warehouse belonging to Ensign LTD, 475 N. State, as well as its contents and an attached house. The building was formerly known for many years as Patch's Majestic Metals or Patches Ornamental Iron. For more than 31 years it was home to the steel fabrication business.
Damage to the 75-year-old building and its contents was estimated at $3 million.
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 12
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 10
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,... 3
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance... 3
- Fortune reports: BYU's cybersecurity... 2
- What millennials need to do to retire... 2