LINDON — Boxes of combustible materials stored next to space heaters has been determined to be the cause of a massive business fire here earlier this month.
On Feb. 6, a massive fire destroyed the warehouse belonging to Ensign LTD, 475 N. State, as well as its contents and an attached house. The building was formerly known for many years as Patch's Majestic Metals or Patches Ornamental Iron. For more than 31 years it was home to the steel fabrication business.
Damage to the 75-year-old building and its contents was estimated at $3 million.
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in new...
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Financial interventions don't work
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Transportation and community planning...
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain Resort...
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Financial interventions don't work 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1