LINDON — Boxes of combustible materials stored next to space heaters has been determined to be the cause of a massive business fire here earlier this month.
On Feb. 6, a massive fire destroyed the warehouse belonging to Ensign LTD, 475 N. State, as well as its contents and an attached house. The building was formerly known for many years as Patch's Majestic Metals or Patches Ornamental Iron. For more than 31 years it was home to the steel fabrication business.
Damage to the 75-year-old building and its contents was estimated at $3 million.
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- UTA seeks to hire bus drivers, other workers
- Fire exposes illegal Chinese factories in Italy
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales, profit
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 7
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 2
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1