LINDON — Boxes of combustible materials stored next to space heaters has been determined to be the cause of a massive business fire here earlier this month.
On Feb. 6, a massive fire destroyed the warehouse belonging to Ensign LTD, 475 N. State, as well as its contents and an attached house. The building was formerly known for many years as Patch's Majestic Metals or Patches Ornamental Iron. For more than 31 years it was home to the steel fabrication business.
Damage to the 75-year-old building and its contents was estimated at $3 million.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- RSL unveils massive new solar project
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- UTA to bolster transit service for 'College...
- Gov. Gary Herbert among the first to 'fly' in...
- AAA Center opens call center in Clearfield,...
- 3 reasons you should crowdfund your business
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 21
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- AAA Center opens call center in... 2
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 2