LINDON — Boxes of combustible materials stored next to space heaters has been determined to be the cause of a massive business fire here earlier this month.
On Feb. 6, a massive fire destroyed the warehouse belonging to Ensign LTD, 475 N. State, as well as its contents and an attached house. The building was formerly known for many years as Patch's Majestic Metals or Patches Ornamental Iron. For more than 31 years it was home to the steel fabrication business.
Damage to the 75-year-old building and its contents was estimated at $3 million.
- Historic Salt Lake building now home to...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a large...
- GM to spend $5.4B on US factories over 3...
- More Americans spending at least half their...
- Questar to cut rates by $52 million
- Proposed trade legislation could boost Utah...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on the poor
- 19 Mother's Day gift ideas for moms with...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 5
- More Americans spending at least half... 4
- Many Salt Lake residents still balk at... 4
- US factory activity improves in April,... 3
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2