TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold math workshops for parents and students.
The workshops are Thursday, March 7, from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Tooele High School, 301 W. Vine St.
There will be workshop sessions for kindergarten through eighth grade. All instructors are Tooele County School District educators and will address teaching math in the new Utah Core Standards.
Parents may attend three workshop sessions of their choice, and each session will last 45 minutes.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 35
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17