TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold math workshops for parents and students.
The workshops are Thursday, March 7, from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Tooele High School, 301 W. Vine St.
There will be workshop sessions for kindergarten through eighth grade. All instructors are Tooele County School District educators and will address teaching math in the new Utah Core Standards.
Parents may attend three workshop sessions of their choice, and each session will last 45 minutes.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- World War II munitions with mustard agent...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 19
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14