TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold math workshops for parents and students.
The workshops are Thursday, March 7, from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Tooele High School, 301 W. Vine St.
There will be workshop sessions for kindergarten through eighth grade. All instructors are Tooele County School District educators and will address teaching math in the new Utah Core Standards.
Parents may attend three workshop sessions of their choice, and each session will last 45 minutes.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17