TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold math workshops for parents and students.
The workshops are Thursday, March 7, from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Tooele High School, 301 W. Vine St.
There will be workshop sessions for kindergarten through eighth grade. All instructors are Tooele County School District educators and will address teaching math in the new Utah Core Standards.
Parents may attend three workshop sessions of their choice, and each session will last 45 minutes.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 95
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 94
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19