TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold math workshops for parents and students.
The workshops are Thursday, March 7, from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Tooele High School, 301 W. Vine St.
There will be workshop sessions for kindergarten through eighth grade. All instructors are Tooele County School District educators and will address teaching math in the new Utah Core Standards.
Parents may attend three workshop sessions of their choice, and each session will last 45 minutes.
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Deputies fish out 4 cars from Pineview Reservoir
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia sufferers...
- 'They killed my son because he's black,'...
- 2 girls abducted in Bountiful escape in...
- Utah State Prison inmate dies following fight
- 'People don't talk about it,' recovering...
- 'They killed my son because he's... 76
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 57
- Utah makes final plea for Supreme Court... 53
- Taylorsville teacher injured after her... 47
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 41
- Do guns belong in the hands of... 39
- Grand America to pay $2M fine for... 24
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain... 16