TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold math workshops for parents and students.
The workshops are Thursday, March 7, from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Tooele High School, 301 W. Vine St.
There will be workshop sessions for kindergarten through eighth grade. All instructors are Tooele County School District educators and will address teaching math in the new Utah Core Standards.
Parents may attend three workshop sessions of their choice, and each session will last 45 minutes.
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Couple charged with stealing Hondas from TRAX...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15