TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold math workshops for parents and students.
The workshops are Thursday, March 7, from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Tooele High School, 301 W. Vine St.
There will be workshop sessions for kindergarten through eighth grade. All instructors are Tooele County School District educators and will address teaching math in the new Utah Core Standards.
Parents may attend three workshop sessions of their choice, and each session will last 45 minutes.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 11
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8