TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold math workshops for parents and students.
The workshops are Thursday, March 7, from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Tooele High School, 301 W. Vine St.
There will be workshop sessions for kindergarten through eighth grade. All instructors are Tooele County School District educators and will address teaching math in the new Utah Core Standards.
Parents may attend three workshop sessions of their choice, and each session will last 45 minutes.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 27
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19