TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold math workshops for parents and students.
The workshops are Thursday, March 7, from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Tooele High School, 301 W. Vine St.
There will be workshop sessions for kindergarten through eighth grade. All instructors are Tooele County School District educators and will address teaching math in the new Utah Core Standards.
Parents may attend three workshop sessions of their choice, and each session will last 45 minutes.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Utahn Merlin Taylor is Santa with a cause
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- West High basketball players work to debate...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 116
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 24
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12