TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will hold math workshops for parents and students.
The workshops are Thursday, March 7, from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Tooele High School, 301 W. Vine St.
There will be workshop sessions for kindergarten through eighth grade. All instructors are Tooele County School District educators and will address teaching math in the new Utah Core Standards.
Parents may attend three workshop sessions of their choice, and each session will last 45 minutes.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- Students test interactive experiences ahead...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 14