SPANISH FORK — The Nebo School Board at its meeting last week voted in Shannon Acor as its newest member. Acor is replacing Rod Oldroyd, who resigned after serving on the board for six years representing the Springville area.
Oldroyd resigned due to obligations to his family, career, and ecclesiastical calling as stake president in the LDS Church.
Acor is currently the Springville High PTA president and served on the Springville Junior PTA and Community Council, as well as the Art City Elementary Community Council.
Acor graduated from Southern Utah University with a bachelor’s degree in political science and communication.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an 'uncommon' life...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 28
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17