PROVO — The Utah County Health Department has designated April 13 as Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day.
Utah County residents with household hazardous waste items such as old gasoline, paint, fluorescent light bulbs, and unused medications can dispose of these items safely at the event from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the west parking lot of the Provo Towne Centre Mall.
For more information, including a list of what will or will not be collected, visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org/HHW, or call 801-225-8538 in northern Utah County or 801-489-3027 in southern Utah County.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17