PROVO — The Utah County Health Department has designated April 13 as Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day.
Utah County residents with household hazardous waste items such as old gasoline, paint, fluorescent light bulbs, and unused medications can dispose of these items safely at the event from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the west parking lot of the Provo Towne Centre Mall.
For more information, including a list of what will or will not be collected, visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org/HHW, or call 801-225-8538 in northern Utah County or 801-489-3027 in southern Utah County.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Women innovators leading by example
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 33
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 13
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 11
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9