PROVO — The Utah County Health Department has designated April 13 as Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day.
Utah County residents with household hazardous waste items such as old gasoline, paint, fluorescent light bulbs, and unused medications can dispose of these items safely at the event from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the west parking lot of the Provo Towne Centre Mall.
For more information, including a list of what will or will not be collected, visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org/HHW, or call 801-225-8538 in northern Utah County or 801-489-3027 in southern Utah County.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12