Power pick: The music videos alone could have made this worth a power pick, but when you add the description of why BYU’s Vocal Point found themselves singing at the bedside of a cancer-fighting little girl, just wow. In fact, consider reading the blog post “I Need Thee Every Hour” while playing the incredible music.
As this grateful mom explains, “There are no words that can explain the spirit those men brought to Ashtyn’s room. There is no way I can explain the power that was there. I believe Vocal Point came to the hospital today for Ashtyn. They might have lifted other children and families as well, but they were sent for Ashtyn.”
Techie tip: 5,337,178. That’s how many “Old Family Group Sheets (are) Now Online” to peruse to your genealogical heart’s content. Click in to find out how.
Emily Warburton Jensen loves searching through the LDS blog world for developments and testimonies that best capture the ever-evolving LDS online experience. Email: email@example.com
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- First Presidency Easter Message
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Photo gallery: Celebrating Easter across the...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 53
- How much did President Obama donate to... 47
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 27
- The story behind the missionary reality... 15
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ... 14
- How does the world feel about morals... 13