SALT LAKE CITY — Applications to hunt big game animals in Utah this fall are due by March 4.
Applications for permits, bonus points and preference points will be accepted through the application page at www.utah-hunt.com until 11 p.m. March 4.
A general season deer hunting change that started in Utah in 2012 will continue in 2013. Instead of hunting deer on five large regions, hunters in 2013 will hunt on 30 smaller units. Go to wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/ for more information.
People who are not going to hunt in 2013 can still apply for a bonus point or a preference point, which increase the chance a person will draw a permit the next time they apply.
The application for a point must be received through the application page no later than 11 p.m. March 18.
People with questions about applying for a 2013 Utah big game hunting permit can call the Utah Hunt Application office at 800-221-0659 or the nearest Division of Wildlife Resources office.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12