SALT LAKE CITY — Applications to hunt big game animals in Utah this fall are due by March 4.
Applications for permits, bonus points and preference points will be accepted through the application page at www.utah-hunt.com until 11 p.m. March 4.
A general season deer hunting change that started in Utah in 2012 will continue in 2013. Instead of hunting deer on five large regions, hunters in 2013 will hunt on 30 smaller units. Go to wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/ for more information.
People who are not going to hunt in 2013 can still apply for a bonus point or a preference point, which increase the chance a person will draw a permit the next time they apply.
The application for a point must be received through the application page no later than 11 p.m. March 18.
People with questions about applying for a 2013 Utah big game hunting permit can call the Utah Hunt Application office at 800-221-0659 or the nearest Division of Wildlife Resources office.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Christmas I Remember Best: 'All this, and...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 91
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 18
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911... 11