SALT LAKE CITY — Police say a suspected bank robber came back for more, robbing a Zions Bank on Thursday for the second consecutive day.
About 3 p.m., the man walked into the bank at 1420 S. 300 West and demanded money, police said. A bank employee complied, and the man left the bank.
Detectives say they believe it's same man who robbed the bank Wednesday.
The man is described as an adult male with dark facial hair, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing around 170 pounds. The man was wearing a red jacket, sunglasses and a green and white baseball cap.
Salt Lake City police are seeking the public's help in locating the man. Tips can be sent to police by calling 801-799-3000 or sending anonymous texts to CRIMES (274637). Begin messages with the phrase TIPSLCPD.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7