SALT LAKE CITY — Police say a suspected bank robber came back for more, robbing a Zions Bank on Thursday for the second consecutive day.
About 3 p.m., the man walked into the bank at 1420 S. 300 West and demanded money, police said. A bank employee complied, and the man left the bank.
Detectives say they believe it's same man who robbed the bank Wednesday.
The man is described as an adult male with dark facial hair, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing around 170 pounds. The man was wearing a red jacket, sunglasses and a green and white baseball cap.
Salt Lake City police are seeking the public's help in locating the man. Tips can be sent to police by calling 801-799-3000 or sending anonymous texts to CRIMES (274637). Begin messages with the phrase TIPSLCPD.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 26
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14