SALT LAKE CITY — Police say a suspected bank robber came back for more, robbing a Zions Bank on Thursday for the second consecutive day.
About 3 p.m., the man walked into the bank at 1420 S. 300 West and demanded money, police said. A bank employee complied, and the man left the bank.
Detectives say they believe it's same man who robbed the bank Wednesday.
The man is described as an adult male with dark facial hair, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing around 170 pounds. The man was wearing a red jacket, sunglasses and a green and white baseball cap.
Salt Lake City police are seeking the public's help in locating the man. Tips can be sent to police by calling 801-799-3000 or sending anonymous texts to CRIMES (274637). Begin messages with the phrase TIPSLCPD.
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 34
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11