SALT LAKE CITY — Police say a suspected bank robber came back for more, robbing a Zions Bank on Thursday for the second consecutive day.
About 3 p.m., the man walked into the bank at 1420 S. 300 West and demanded money, police said. A bank employee complied, and the man left the bank.
Detectives say they believe it's same man who robbed the bank Wednesday.
The man is described as an adult male with dark facial hair, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing around 170 pounds. The man was wearing a red jacket, sunglasses and a green and white baseball cap.
Salt Lake City police are seeking the public's help in locating the man. Tips can be sent to police by calling 801-799-3000 or sending anonymous texts to CRIMES (274637). Begin messages with the phrase TIPSLCPD.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Families need to know of dying decision to...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- U.K. doctors embrace e-cigarettes as U.S....
- Smithfield man stabbed father to death after...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 50
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 48
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21