SALT LAKE CITY — Police say a suspected bank robber came back for more, robbing a Zions Bank on Thursday for the second consecutive day.
About 3 p.m., the man walked into the bank at 1420 S. 300 West and demanded money, police said. A bank employee complied, and the man left the bank.
Detectives say they believe it's same man who robbed the bank Wednesday.
The man is described as an adult male with dark facial hair, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing around 170 pounds. The man was wearing a red jacket, sunglasses and a green and white baseball cap.
Salt Lake City police are seeking the public's help in locating the man. Tips can be sent to police by calling 801-799-3000 or sending anonymous texts to CRIMES (274637). Begin messages with the phrase TIPSLCPD.
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 91
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 18
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 18
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911... 11