Utah State basketball: Aggies trail Denver at the Half, 25-23
LOGAN - The Aggies go in at halftime down by two points in a close game against the Denver Pioneers.
The Aggies were scoreless for the start of the game, and did not get any points on the board until almost five minutes of play had passed. It did not matter too much however, as it also took two minutes for Denver to score. Pioneer guard Brett Olson finally broke the deadlock with a two-point jumper.
Despite Denver having the lead, the game remains close and USU is rebounding well, with 17 in the first half. Denver had just 10 rebounds.
Junior Jarred Shaw is the top Aggie player so far, with seven points and five rebounds in the half.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20