Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — Couples took more of a ride than a plunge in a unique wedding ceremony on Valentine's Day.
Radio station K-Bull 93 and Scheels sponsored the ceremony on a ferris wheel at Scheels in Sandy on Thursday.
The couples were chosen out of hundreds of online applications, and the ceremony was performed by Murray Mayor Dan Snarr.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8