Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — Couples took more of a ride than a plunge in a unique wedding ceremony on Valentine's Day.
Radio station K-Bull 93 and Scheels sponsored the ceremony on a ferris wheel at Scheels in Sandy on Thursday.
The couples were chosen out of hundreds of online applications, and the ceremony was performed by Murray Mayor Dan Snarr.
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Albion Basin, Cecret Lake roads closed for...
- Woods Cross plans to raise taxes, fees for...
- Photos: Ancestry opens new headquarters in Lehi
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 48
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 33
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 27
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 27
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25