Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — Couples took more of a ride than a plunge in a unique wedding ceremony on Valentine's Day.
Radio station K-Bull 93 and Scheels sponsored the ceremony on a ferris wheel at Scheels in Sandy on Thursday.
The couples were chosen out of hundreds of online applications, and the ceremony was performed by Murray Mayor Dan Snarr.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- County clerks in Utah poring over new law on...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Second student sues district over... 14
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth... 11
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 10