Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — Couples took more of a ride than a plunge in a unique wedding ceremony on Valentine's Day.
Radio station K-Bull 93 and Scheels sponsored the ceremony on a ferris wheel at Scheels in Sandy on Thursday.
The couples were chosen out of hundreds of online applications, and the ceremony was performed by Murray Mayor Dan Snarr.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7