Elise Amendola, Associated Press
More than 20 companies are offering free or discounted items for Valentine's Day only, according to this list on Offers.com.
Of the $13.19 billion annual average of Valentine's Day spending, 34.6 percent of that is spent on eating out, according to Statistic Brain. So this list provides some options to save a little money.
Spaghetti lovers can receive a year of free spaghetti at Fazoli’s if they propose at the eatery on Valentine's Day.
Several restaurants, including Boston Market, Ruby Tuesday, Corner Bakery, Quizno’s and Chili’s, offer a free dessert, usually with the purchase of an entrée.
Qdoba is attempting to spread the love, or germs, by offering a buy-one-get-one-free entrée when you kiss a spouse, friend, family member or stranger.
For other information on free entrées, desserts, coffee or movies, visit Offers.com.
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 89
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 8
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 4
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- Political polarization is a driving... 2