Elise Amendola, Associated Press
More than 20 companies are offering free or discounted items for Valentine's Day only, according to this list on Offers.com.
Of the $13.19 billion annual average of Valentine's Day spending, 34.6 percent of that is spent on eating out, according to Statistic Brain. So this list provides some options to save a little money.
Spaghetti lovers can receive a year of free spaghetti at Fazoli’s if they propose at the eatery on Valentine's Day.
Several restaurants, including Boston Market, Ruby Tuesday, Corner Bakery, Quizno’s and Chili’s, offer a free dessert, usually with the purchase of an entrée.
Qdoba is attempting to spread the love, or germs, by offering a buy-one-get-one-free entrée when you kiss a spouse, friend, family member or stranger.
For other information on free entrées, desserts, coffee or movies, visit Offers.com.
- US growth is thought to have rebounded in...
- Italian banks under glare as EU stress tests...
- Officials encourage travelers not to shun...
- Dave Ramsey says: Knowing when to raise prices
- Michelle Singletary: Tying the knot shouldn't...
- How to recognize the signs of a scam artist
- Sturt & Nordstrom: Pokemon Go says something...
- Utah among 'most successful states';...
- How to recognize the signs of a scam... 5
- Michelle Singletary: Tying the knot... 1
- US growth is thought to have rebounded... 0
- Italian banks under glare as EU stress... 0
- Officials encourage travelers not to... 0
- Dave Ramsey says: Knowing when to raise... 0
- Sturt & Nordstrom: Pokemon Go says... 0
- Utah among 'most successful states';... 0