Elise Amendola, Associated Press
More than 20 companies are offering free or discounted items for Valentine's Day only, according to this list on Offers.com.
Of the $13.19 billion annual average of Valentine's Day spending, 34.6 percent of that is spent on eating out, according to Statistic Brain. So this list provides some options to save a little money.
Spaghetti lovers can receive a year of free spaghetti at Fazoli’s if they propose at the eatery on Valentine's Day.
Several restaurants, including Boston Market, Ruby Tuesday, Corner Bakery, Quizno’s and Chili’s, offer a free dessert, usually with the purchase of an entrée.
Qdoba is attempting to spread the love, or germs, by offering a buy-one-get-one-free entrée when you kiss a spouse, friend, family member or stranger.
For other information on free entrées, desserts, coffee or movies, visit Offers.com.
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- More home-cooked meals really can save you...
- Home Depot breach affected 56M debit, credit...
- Financial interventions don't work
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 38
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 18
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4