Elise Amendola, Associated Press
More than 20 companies are offering free or discounted items for Valentine's Day only, according to this list on Offers.com.
Of the $13.19 billion annual average of Valentine's Day spending, 34.6 percent of that is spent on eating out, according to Statistic Brain. So this list provides some options to save a little money.
Spaghetti lovers can receive a year of free spaghetti at Fazoli’s if they propose at the eatery on Valentine's Day.
Several restaurants, including Boston Market, Ruby Tuesday, Corner Bakery, Quizno’s and Chili’s, offer a free dessert, usually with the purchase of an entrée.
Qdoba is attempting to spread the love, or germs, by offering a buy-one-get-one-free entrée when you kiss a spouse, friend, family member or stranger.
For other information on free entrées, desserts, coffee or movies, visit Offers.com.
- Should cash be part of your emergency fund?
- 3 reasons Utah is a great place for students
- Why the CEO of the Container Store pays...
- Top 10 insurance myths that people think are...
- Should you install your own kitchen cabinets?
- How to take the scare out of the cost of...
- Today's must-read faith and family stories
- Most popular Halloween costumes
- Why the CEO of the Container Store pays... 9
- Americans still prefer male bosses 8
- Landlords may be charging pet fees just... 7
- 9 things we routinely overpay for 6
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 5
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 4
- Facebook is now helping its female... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4