Elise Amendola, Associated Press
More than 20 companies are offering free or discounted items for Valentine's Day only, according to this list on Offers.com.
Of the $13.19 billion annual average of Valentine's Day spending, 34.6 percent of that is spent on eating out, according to Statistic Brain. So this list provides some options to save a little money.
Spaghetti lovers can receive a year of free spaghetti at Fazoli’s if they propose at the eatery on Valentine's Day.
Several restaurants, including Boston Market, Ruby Tuesday, Corner Bakery, Quizno’s and Chili’s, offer a free dessert, usually with the purchase of an entrée.
Qdoba is attempting to spread the love, or germs, by offering a buy-one-get-one-free entrée when you kiss a spouse, friend, family member or stranger.
For other information on free entrées, desserts, coffee or movies, visit Offers.com.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- The 10 most livable small towns
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,...
- Most American high schoolers don't know how...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make you...
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 13
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 7
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,... 1