5 former Utah college stars who could be impacted this NFL offseason
The lights at the Superdome have barely been intentionally turned off, signaling the end of another NFL season, and it hasn't been long since the confetti was swept up following the Ravens' Super Bowl victory celebration.
Yet there is still plenty to look forward to and speculate as the NFL heads into the offseason with the free-agency period, which starts on March 12, now less than a month away.
Teams will begin to restructure, not only from a personnel standpoint, but perhaps more importantly from a financial standpoint, as they try to keep themselves under or near the league's salary cap.
These financial decisions are set to have a significant impact on players' futures, and several athletes who played collegiately in the state of Utah will be counted among those whose NFL future is altered.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19