MURRAY — The Murray Education Foundation has announced six recipients of the 10th annual Pinnacle Awards, a recognition that honors outstanding efforts of excellence in education in the Murray School District.
The award recipients are: Cal Beck, Parkside Elementary third-grade teacher; Jill Burnside, Liberty Elementary literacy specialist; Karen Emery, McMillan Elementary third-grade teacher; Jennifer Mackay, Riverview Junior High math and science teacher; Kathy Chappell, Murray High School financial secretary; and Carol Flannery, volunteer at Viewmont Elementary.
These honorees will be guests at the annual Pinnacle Awards Gala, Thursday, March 28, at Murray High School. They will also be presented a cash award of $500, a statuette and a gift basket.
For more information on the gala, contact Jeanne Habel, foundation executive director, at 801-808-1301 or 801-268-0076.
The Murray Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that actively promotes and recognizes excellence in the Murray schools by encouraging contributions and building community partnerships to enhance education.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11