MURRAY — The Murray Education Foundation has announced six recipients of the 10th annual Pinnacle Awards, a recognition that honors outstanding efforts of excellence in education in the Murray School District.
The award recipients are: Cal Beck, Parkside Elementary third-grade teacher; Jill Burnside, Liberty Elementary literacy specialist; Karen Emery, McMillan Elementary third-grade teacher; Jennifer Mackay, Riverview Junior High math and science teacher; Kathy Chappell, Murray High School financial secretary; and Carol Flannery, volunteer at Viewmont Elementary.
These honorees will be guests at the annual Pinnacle Awards Gala, Thursday, March 28, at Murray High School. They will also be presented a cash award of $500, a statuette and a gift basket.
For more information on the gala, contact Jeanne Habel, foundation executive director, at 801-808-1301 or 801-268-0076.
The Murray Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that actively promotes and recognizes excellence in the Murray schools by encouraging contributions and building community partnerships to enhance education.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 57
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 13
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9