MURRAY — The Murray Education Foundation has announced six recipients of the 10th annual Pinnacle Awards, a recognition that honors outstanding efforts of excellence in education in the Murray School District.
The award recipients are: Cal Beck, Parkside Elementary third-grade teacher; Jill Burnside, Liberty Elementary literacy specialist; Karen Emery, McMillan Elementary third-grade teacher; Jennifer Mackay, Riverview Junior High math and science teacher; Kathy Chappell, Murray High School financial secretary; and Carol Flannery, volunteer at Viewmont Elementary.
These honorees will be guests at the annual Pinnacle Awards Gala, Thursday, March 28, at Murray High School. They will also be presented a cash award of $500, a statuette and a gift basket.
For more information on the gala, contact Jeanne Habel, foundation executive director, at 801-808-1301 or 801-268-0076.
The Murray Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that actively promotes and recognizes excellence in the Murray schools by encouraging contributions and building community partnerships to enhance education.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Republican, Democratic political... 28
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12