SALT LAKE CITY — An editor and writer from the New York Times will speak to Utah small-business owners next month.
Loren Feldman, small-business editor of the New York Times, and Jay Goltz, a longtime small-business owner who writes the Thinking Entrepreneur column for the newspaper's You’re The Boss blog, will present to Utah’s small-business owners on Wednesday, March 6, 3-5 p.m. at the Salt Lake Community College, Miller Campus, 9750 S. 300 West in Sandy.
At the event, Feldman and Goltz will discuss what they are doing at the New York Times for small businesses and will give examples of the kinds of topics and stories they cover. Lead columnist Goltz will then talk about his 30 years of trial-and-error experience as a business owner and will share the lessons he’s learned.
Utah Technology Council members can attend the event for $10 and nonmembers for $30. To register for the event, go to bit.ly/12soIHF. Once registered, UTC will send instructions for where and how to submit company descriptions and issues for Feldman and Goltz.
- Dave Ramsey says: Make pocket money part of...
- Salt Lake City named among top 10 downtown...
- Exxon CEO: Get used to lower oil prices
- Balancing act: Readers offer tips for...
- 20 ways to make yourself more likable at work
- US running out of room to store oil; price...
- Lehi supplement firm launches research lab
- Senate fails to override Obama's veto of...
- Survey: US businesses add 212K jobs in... 3
- Salt Lake City named among top 10... 3
- Lehi supplement firm launches research lab 2
- Nebraska looking at ways to lure... 1
- Automakers vow not to give up on... 1
- Senate fails to override Obama's veto... 1
- Michelle Singletary: Compassion beyond... 1
- Balancing act: Readers offer tips for... 1