SALT LAKE CITY — An editor and writer from the New York Times will speak to Utah small-business owners next month.
Loren Feldman, small-business editor of the New York Times, and Jay Goltz, a longtime small-business owner who writes the Thinking Entrepreneur column for the newspaper's You’re The Boss blog, will present to Utah’s small-business owners on Wednesday, March 6, 3-5 p.m. at the Salt Lake Community College, Miller Campus, 9750 S. 300 West in Sandy.
At the event, Feldman and Goltz will discuss what they are doing at the New York Times for small businesses and will give examples of the kinds of topics and stories they cover. Lead columnist Goltz will then talk about his 30 years of trial-and-error experience as a business owner and will share the lessons he’s learned.
Utah Technology Council members can attend the event for $10 and nonmembers for $30. To register for the event, go to bit.ly/12soIHF. Once registered, UTC will send instructions for where and how to submit company descriptions and issues for Feldman and Goltz.
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon for...
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic rifles
- Magazine honors fastest-growing Utah companies
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from Salt Lake...
- Dave Ramsey says: Dave Ramsey: Use good...
- Contact lens makers take fight over price law...
- Utah native and Lovesac founder's life is...
- Michelle Singletary: Students should use...
- US stocks pare losses after 1,000-point... 15
- 'A war on talent': Jobless rate at 3.6... 15
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 11
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- Teens are shopping more like their... 6
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Why you don't need to panic about... 3
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3