SALT LAKE CITY — An editor and writer from the New York Times will speak to Utah small-business owners next month.
Loren Feldman, small-business editor of the New York Times, and Jay Goltz, a longtime small-business owner who writes the Thinking Entrepreneur column for the newspaper's You’re The Boss blog, will present to Utah’s small-business owners on Wednesday, March 6, 3-5 p.m. at the Salt Lake Community College, Miller Campus, 9750 S. 300 West in Sandy.
At the event, Feldman and Goltz will discuss what they are doing at the New York Times for small businesses and will give examples of the kinds of topics and stories they cover. Lead columnist Goltz will then talk about his 30 years of trial-and-error experience as a business owner and will share the lessons he’s learned.
Utah Technology Council members can attend the event for $10 and nonmembers for $30. To register for the event, go to bit.ly/12soIHF. Once registered, UTC will send instructions for where and how to submit company descriptions and issues for Feldman and Goltz.
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Feds eye stricter rules for railroad rights...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- It's not just Hello Kitty: Japan's character...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 6
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- State lawmaker calling for criminal... 4
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Eagle Mountain votes to accept Rocky... 2