SALT LAKE CITY — An editor and writer from the New York Times will speak to Utah small-business owners next month.
Loren Feldman, small-business editor of the New York Times, and Jay Goltz, a longtime small-business owner who writes the Thinking Entrepreneur column for the newspaper's You’re The Boss blog, will present to Utah’s small-business owners on Wednesday, March 6, 3-5 p.m. at the Salt Lake Community College, Miller Campus, 9750 S. 300 West in Sandy.
At the event, Feldman and Goltz will discuss what they are doing at the New York Times for small businesses and will give examples of the kinds of topics and stories they cover. Lead columnist Goltz will then talk about his 30 years of trial-and-error experience as a business owner and will share the lessons he’s learned.
Utah Technology Council members can attend the event for $10 and nonmembers for $30. To register for the event, go to bit.ly/12soIHF. Once registered, UTC will send instructions for where and how to submit company descriptions and issues for Feldman and Goltz.
- First US cruise in decades set to arrive in...
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's Bitcoin...
- Advocates: High court signals it won't stop...
- Corporate earnings keep falling, but there...
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the store door
- What millennials need to do to retire...
- The U.S. hands over $5.28 billion a year to...
- Kaysville CPA charged with tax evasion
- Utah agrees not enforce obscenity law... 13
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Additional concourse boosts airport... 10
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 7
- The U.S. hands over $5.28 billion a... 7
- Orem real estate manager indicted in... 5
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist... 2
- Salt Lake leaders celebrate 10 years of... 2