Utah Jazz highlights: Jazz pull away in fourth, top Thunder, 109-94
The Utah Jazz defeated the highly-rated Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday night, 109-94.
Al Jefferson felt the physicality of the game more than anyone else, as he was twice hit in the face in the first half. Despite that, he still managed 23 points to top the Utah scoring.
The Jazz frustrated all-star Kevin Durant, who had one flagrant and one technical foul as he could not change the result, despite his 33 points.
Derrick Favors had a great game from the bench, scoring 15 points in as 22 minutes, and starter Paul Millsap had a double-double, with 18 points and 10 rebounds.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28