CHANDLER, Ariz. — Utah Valley University's Lynn-Marie Nagel shot a second-round 75 on Tuesday at The Lumberjack Ocotillo to move up from a tie for 21st into a tie for 11th.
Nagel opened the tournament with an 83 before posting UVU's first round in the 70s.
UVU's Jordyn Dougal shot her second consecutive 81 but fell from a 16th-place tie into a tie for 21st.
Final-round action will get underway Wednesday at 7:30 a.m. with a shotgun start. Tuesday's round was delayed close to two hours because of frost.
McNeese State's Kelsey Haynie (150) leads the tournament.
McNeese State (611) holds a 20-shot lead over second-place Northern Arizona (332). Utah Valley (664) remained in ninth.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 63
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26