CHANDLER, Ariz. — Utah Valley University's Lynn-Marie Nagel shot a second-round 75 on Tuesday at The Lumberjack Ocotillo to move up from a tie for 21st into a tie for 11th.
Nagel opened the tournament with an 83 before posting UVU's first round in the 70s.
UVU's Jordyn Dougal shot her second consecutive 81 but fell from a 16th-place tie into a tie for 21st.
Final-round action will get underway Wednesday at 7:30 a.m. with a shotgun start. Tuesday's round was delayed close to two hours because of frost.
McNeese State's Kelsey Haynie (150) leads the tournament.
McNeese State (611) holds a 20-shot lead over second-place Northern Arizona (332). Utah Valley (664) remained in ninth.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 102
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 35
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 9
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7